+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I'm going to ITALY!!!!!

Bachelorette Blogger

Re: I'm going to ITALY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2386992;
    Very cool, Jennatlaw! Thank you for sharing the pictures of your prize with us.

A few of us here are in the contest for the Lake Tahoe trip or goodie bags this season! We are neck in neck at the lead!
    I hope a forter gets the big one and the others too--everyone has worked so hard sleuthing

Jenn

Italy

Hey my favorite FORTERS! I just wanted to let you know that we finally took our trip to Sicily thanks to ABC and Bachelor. The hotel was absolutely incredible. And the private beach restaurant lived up to the rave online. We rented our own car there and that was an experience. Traveling on a 2 lane highway, people pass you with oncoming cars right there. And we thought Americans drove crazy! I've attached some pictures of the ruins that we saw. A few from the Valley of the Temples in Arigento and some from Segesta. The countryside is beyond words. On the way home, our flight from Rome was late getting into Newark and we ended up missing our flight home. They put us in a hotel for the night, we dropped off our luggage and hit New York City for the night (another place we haven't been as of yet). Would have been nice to be home after the long flights that day, but NYC was great to see. I have TONS of pictures but only attached a few. Hope everyone enjoyes them .
    Attached Images Attached Images

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Wow, wow, WOW!!! Thank you so much for posting these pictures, J.J. I'm so happy (and jealous ) that you had such a terrific time.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Thanks for moving the post Jewelsy! I looked and couldn't find the original posting.
    Last edited by J.J.; 08-30-2007 at 02:29 PM.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar

Great pictures, JJ - congrats again on the trip . I'm glad that you had a good time!
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

JJ those pictures are great!! I'm glad ABC treated you right and you had a wonderful time!!! It's gratifying to know one of our won and had a great experience to boot!

I'm hoping the trip for this next season isn't to Texas!! I might not even try, : if so, lol since I've been pretty much everywhere in the state except El Paso and Brownsville!! Oh well, whatever the prize, it's the challenge of guessing correctly via sleuthing that makes that contest fun!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Thanks so much, JJ for posting your experience and the pics! I'm so glad it was as advertised - that ABC and the production company came through with a terrific prize and an adventure for you. Way to Go!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Sounds like you had a wonderful time, JJ. I'm glad it all worked out so well.

Wonderful pictures JJ, and you are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your trip with us.

You are too funny, Cafegirl. Maybe the trip will be to San Francisco, or possibly to where ever the fantasy dates were held?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing (drink!) pictures with us, JJ. I was beginning to wonder if these prizes were even given to anyone. Good to know someone here at the FORT won.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast