+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lorenzo Trades In Jen For Sadie

Lorenzo Trades In Jen For Sadie

From US Weekly...

The Bachelor Trades In Winner For Runner-Up

Prince Lorenzo Borghese has given his lady love the proverbial royal flush. On Season 9 of ABC’s The Bachelor, the cosmetics heir and dog products entrepreneur (who is of Italian nobility) picked public school teacher Jennifer Wilson over L.A. publicist Sadie Murray.

“Watching Sadie drive away in the limo was by far the worst moment of this entire journey,” a tearful Borghese said during the finale.

Apparently, he never got over saying goodbye to the publicist (and proud virgin). Despite having given Wilson a promise ring on the show’s finale, a source close to Borghese tells Us, “Lorenzo and Jennifer are now on the rocks, and he’s gone back to Sadie. They’re spending time together.”

So it is serious? “Sadie is moving to New York City, where Lorenzo lives, to pursue her career.”

(ABC and Warner Horizon Television had no comment.)

http://www.usmagazine.com/the_bachel...ing_switcheroo

FORT Newbie
    I have always rooted for Jen and Lorenzo!! I always felt that Lorenzo made the best choice. Sadie's 'List' may have shown Lorenzo that he could not live up to all of those qualities. So he did not choose her. I think we all really need to wait to get official word from Lorenzo.

At the Final Rose Ceremony (FRC) he told Jen..'I love you..
    I love everything about you'... He told Sadie.. (edited out something before due to the pause)..'there is another women that I would rather be with..'A lot of fans thought Sadie are perfect for Lorenzo..but Lorenzo did not feel so. For Lorenzo (IF HE REALLY DID) to go back on his word is atrocious.

I have a lot of faith in Lorenzo. I hope that he is not that callous. I can understand if Sadie wanted to be friends with Lorenzo...but to want to date him after he dumped her like that..If Sadie does..she needs therapy. Sadie is a great gal..she deserves better then being put i2nd place in a man’s life (Not once but twice by Lorenzo)So does Lorenzo for that matter! How would Lorenzo's actions qualify for any of the qualities on Sadie's list? If Lorenzo was man enough to put a 'ring' on someone's finger he should be man enough to follow through and not hurt anyone else. He appeared to be a sensitive bachelor on the show concerning the bachelorette's feelings. I hope that I’m not wrong.

I find it amazing that posters are still so firmly rooted in their choices for Lorenzo. The sleuthers did an amazing job of analysis in that he picked Jen (I personally thought he would pick Sadie). But just as we were torn over who Lorenzo should choose, he himself has stated that he was torn. We do not know at all what happened between Jen and Lorenzo or how she feels. If Sadie is with him (and we really need more confirmation than just the media reports), we should not judge him or her. We just do not have any evidence about it. As of this point, the most reliable source seems to be brother Skip on the HSN board, and even he is vague, at least about Sadie and Lorenzo. So we should assume they are just keeping in touch as friends for now (no judgement on the word friends). Sleuthers, keep up the great work for the next Bachelor.

I couldn't have said it better, melrose place. We have no idea what was edited out of the show. We only saw what the producers wanted us to see. Who knows what discussions they (Lorenzo, Jen, Sadie) may have had. I just wish them all the best no matter who ends up with who (or without who).

FORT Fogey
    I thought the whole show was wierd because Lorenzo stated that he only made his decision 2 hours before the rose cermony. He stated that he was trying to find fault in both of them and had a little more chemistry with Jen. Lorenz also said saying goodbye to Sadie was the hardest thing. I think the more chemistry part was Lorenz figuring Jen would put out more easily than Sadie. So much for true love.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1964;2209633;
    I thought the whole show was wierd because Lorenzo stated that he only made his decision 2 hours before the rose cermony. He stated that he was trying to find fault in both of them and had a little more chemistry with Jen. Lorenz also said saying goodbye to Sadie was the hardest thing. I think the more chemistry part was Lorenz figuring Jen would put out more easily than Sadie. So much for true love.
    In general:The heavier that the makeup sessions were allowed to be that would allow for any increased chemistry. When the testosterone gets turned on the brain generally tunes out. This may or may not have been the case on the SHOW, but in real life it does generally play a role.

Didn't Lorenzo said he did not sleep with any of the girls??? So why would anyone want to put down Jen about her been easy, when none of us know what happen to negate the breakdown of that relationship? Who said Jen is easy? from the show I got that there was only two relationship in her past, but one was at 16 which does not say she had a sexual relationship with that one but the one in College she might have had that does not make her easy. It is the same amount of relationship Lorenzo has is the same with Jen. If he has move on with SADIE so be it but it seems like all along people have thought that Jen is easy and that is why he went with her and he has said he slept with no one.

I am really glad that Jen is not with him now, the WHOLE FAMILY IS TACKY at best. To me Skip is a P & P especially if this is the way he wants to denegrate his brother and his relationship. From all the media I do hope Jen is the one who dump his ass because looking at it he doesn't deserve HER. She has done nothing to warrant this kind of behaviour and more importantly she has said nothing to the media from the day after the FRC until this pleasant moment. Too bad others have not done the same. It tells me though that if her mom did not encourage her to do the show as she said, because she was not dating she would not have done it. She I do believe she did it for the right reason and hopefully she will have learn something from all this and is moving on with her life.
    Last edited by bugsme3; 01-19-2007 at 04:22 PM.

FORT Regular
    From US Weekly...

The Bachelor Trades In Winner For Runner-Up

Alledgedly!

FORT Fogey
    I wasn't putting her down. But a man being surrounded by 25 beautiful women over three months may have built up some sexual frustration since he didn’t sleep with any of the contestants. We all know Sadie is a virgin and Jen is healthy young women who happens not be a virgin. Maybe the chemistry Lorenz was talking about had more to do with sexual chemistry. Because from my vantage point I thought he would have picked Sadie. And, not having a clear idea of which woman he wanted to give the final rose too until two hours before the finale was a bad omen.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1964;2209723;
    I wasn't putting her down. But a man being surrounded by 25 beautiful women over three months may have built up some sexual frustration since he didn’t sleep with any of the contestants. We all know Sadie is a virgin and Jen is healthy young women who happens not be a virgin. Maybe the chemistry Lorenz was talking about had more to do with sexual chemistry. Because from my vantage point I thought he would have picked Sadie. And, not having a clear idea of which woman he wanted to give the final rose too until two hours before the finale was a bad omen.
    Well explained. Plus a person who has had sex is more likely to just send out sexier vibes because of her sexual awareness. An innocent girl would be less likely to exude these vibes. Sadie was pictured as making the limits very clear to Lorenzo. Again, nobody is saying that Jen had sex with PLo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast