+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lorenzo Trades In Jen For Sadie

Quote Originally Posted by UsuallyALurker;2214503;
    I agree - sleuthing is something fun to do between the shows. I think it's alot more fun watching the shows "knowing" all the inside information, and watching for more clues during the show. I'm not upset with the outcomes - it's just a fun ride......
    I agree too. Plus it's fun to see how well you can read people, assess body language, etc. It's oddly satisfying to realize that people give off clues about who they like and we can actually figure them out.

I had said way back that there was no way that relationship would work. My opinion was based solely on one very important fact - that Jen was a daddy's girl (this was stressed over and over) and Lorenzo was nothing like her father. She will end up with a big muscle-bound jock in the end
    - I'd pretty much bet my last dollar on that.
    Last edited by Mariner; 01-29-2007 at 10:39 AM. Reason: remove quote

Why would Sadie want to take him back after he said he loved somebody more then her and broke her heart
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    In the other thread, I watched that video. It said Jen and Lo broke up a week and a half after the finale. He said Sadie and he are close friends and moved to NYC purely for business reasons.

My take on this...casually dating maybe. We will see...

At this point, casual dating would be the MOST I'd expect from this couple.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

a week and a half? man this show is DEAD

this was no better than travis and sarah....guess some people were right, that plo was just like good ol' travis lol

I don't think they'll ever find a guy who will be really serious about this show anymore. It's just entertainment at this point and has been since Andrew dumped J**. This next guy in line sounds like a big joke too, considering that he's another one of those "bachelors" who just absolutely doesn't need this show's, er, help () to do well with women.

They'll probably bring in another virgin for him, seeing as how they did so well with the last one, and see the drama unfold as strong macho sexy man wrestles with the thought of not having sex for the forseeable future or dumping the virgin. Gee, that's a hard one. No pun intended... well, maybe a bit.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

J** – good one!
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2234984;
    I don't think they'll ever find a guy who will be really serious about this show anymore. It's just entertainment at this point...
    Well, just barely entertainment.

It's a 1967 premise that doesn't work in 2007. Maybe if they made it "The Hookup", where The Guy browses 250 MySpace pages to find 25 examples of The Girls (complete with links to their private webcam lingerie show sites), Fleiss would have a better model of reality.

"Marriage is for old people!" is the not-too-well hidden belief of the typical Fleiss-selected show participant over the last few seasons, and it is obvious that none of the them are enthusiastic about actually tying the knot. I mean, think about it: there have been almost 300 people on the show since it started. Except for Trista and Ryan, how many of them have we heard of getting married to anyone - on or off the show - since it began? I mean, these people were supposedly so excited about the concept of marriage that they were willing to go on a TV show and do it with a near-stranger...and then the show ends and...what? They all went out and adopted new cats?

The show can't survive much longer in its current form.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2235805;
    Well, just barely entertainment.

I mean, think about it: there have been almost 300 people on the show since it started. Except for Trista and Ryan, how many of them have we heard of getting married to anyone - on or off the show - since it began?
    Randal, Randal, Randal, oh ye of little faith, how quickly we forget: our beloved Bob Guiney got married, remember? Some hollywood chick, right?

as usual, you have hit the nail on the head. Let the sleuthing/snarking begin!

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast