+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lorenzo Trades In Jen For Sadie

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    , Countrydi thanks for giving us a man's point of view. But I want to echo, girlsmom, MsFroggy, and Arielflies, and say, don't hold your wife to a life w/o the Bachelor, it's one of the best guilty pleasures, that basically doesn't harm anyone (well, except those who take this show too personally and are depressed when the ending isn't their pick! ). But seriously, The FORT is a safe and fun place to discuss our favorite "over the top, cheesy, manipulated dating reality show, The Bachelor!! We hope you and your wife will join us this Spring for Bachelor Hawaii, The Biggest Bikini addition, (which should appease the guys 'forced' to watch this show!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I can't imagine why anyone would be interested in sleuthing anymore after the last 2 seasons. Even if you did figure out that Jennifer was Lorenzo's pick, it's now clear that it didn't mean much. It would have been better to have had a Charlie ending where he could have dated both and then decided. I guess there's always the danger that he still didn't favor one over the other but at least they'd have tried instead of rushing a decision.

The lesson I learned from this last season is that the last one standing is NOT necessarily the guy's favorite. If one is able to separate out the emotion and go PURELY on the clues like presence in pics and positioning, which have NOTHING to do with physical interactional clues, that makes for an enjoyable sleuthing experience. We all have to weigh that against all the insulting situations and deceptive editing and not worry about the damage that can be done to the participating "famewhos". The problem is that I have not totally accepted the probable fact that everyone who participates is doing so solely for their fifteen minutes of fame.

NY Post Page 6 blurb

The New York Post's Page 6 has the same thing in today's (1/23) issue ... with some more INTERESTING information!

Page 6 says that Jen was dating someone else in addition to PLo. And, even though Sadie is moving to NYC, PLo was seen exchanging numbers with another socialite.

If someone who can post articles or links can add this, I'm sure it would get a lot of reading!

Thanks

The lesson I learned from this last season is that the last one standing is NOT necessarily the guy's favorite
    people have been saying this, i remember someone here said, "as soon as chemistry girl goes, its over for the bachelor"

this is not new lol

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;2213139;
    I can't imagine why anyone would be interested in sleuthing anymore after the last 2 seasons. Even if you did figure out that Jennifer was Lorenzo's pick, it's now clear that it didn't mean much. It would have been better to have had a Charlie ending where he could have dated both and then decided. I guess there's always the danger that he still didn't favor one over the other but at least they'd have tried instead of rushing a decision.
    I agree. All that work ends up being a joke when the final outcome might be right...but it doesn't last five minutes. Very discouraging. I wonder, "why bother?" Seems a waste of time.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    I don't know about the others that enjoy sleuthing - but the fun of it for me is solving the puzzle. It's not about whether or not the relationships last, it's about decoding and figuring out the show. That's where the fun is in it for me, the outcome doesn't take anything away from that.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2213215;
    And, even though Sadie is moving to NYC, PLo was seen exchanging numbers with another socialite.
    Oh my gosh! Not only is he now dating Sadie, but he's ALSO dating Erica (our socialite from Houston)

Thanks for all the info everyone, it's quite interesting. So much for Chris Harrison's huge threat to pick one and never contact the other again as long as they both shall live. :nono Like that could ever be enforced anyway.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2213619;
    I don't know about the others that enjoy sleuthing - but the fun of it for me is solving the puzzle. It's not about whether or not the relationships last, it's about decoding and figuring out the show. That's where the fun is in it for me, the outcome doesn't take anything away from that.

I agree - sleuthing is something fun to do between the shows. I think it's alot more fun watching the shows "knowing" all the inside information, and watching for more clues during the show. I'm not upset with the outcomes - it's just a fun ride......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast