+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lorenzo Trades In Jen For Sadie

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2212308;
    Im not surpised by this news, either. I saw the chemistry between Lorenzo and Sadie from day one. It started with their friendship, and went on as they bantered back and forth teasing each other...into the devastation shown on Lorenzo's face when he let Sadie go at the FRC. He looked as deeply devastated and affected by that goodbye as he was UNaffected with Jen that night he chose her. No sparks. No chemistry. I wish he and Sadie all the best, if it's meant to be. Time will tell.
    Great post angelicone. I saw absolutely NO commitment behind the ring exchange with Jen. I also saw a great connection with Sadie in terms of personality. Time WILL tell, as you say.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Found this on another board:

TV's 'Bachelor' Single Again!

Another "Bachelor" romance has fizzled! "The Insider" has confirmed that PRINCE LORENZO BORGHESE, ABC's ninth reality series hunk and the heir to an Italian cosmetics empire, has split from his final choice, Florida schoolteacher JENNIFER WILSON.

"I can confirm that Jen and Lorenzo have broken up," a publicist for Warner Horizon Television told us today. There's no word on what caused the split or whether Jennifer has given back the promise ring she received on the season finale of "The Bachelor: Rome."

Fans will recall that, in the November nailbiter, Lorenzo, 34, asked the bubbly blonde eighth grade teacher to wear his diamond sparkler and move to New York to be with him. She happily agreed.

"Wow, this is so overwhelming but yeah, I think you're incredible, I've fallen in love with you somewhere along the way," she replied at the time. "I'm elated right now and I want to make it work with you, and I see myself as a New York City girl!"

They've since parted ways, and last week Us Weekly suggested that Lorenzo's heartbroken runner-up SADIE MURRAY, the publicist saving herself for marriage, had been keeping company with the smooth Italian.

Sources tell us that California girl Sadie, 23, has accepted a job in New York City but that the move is totally unrelated to Lorenzo. Just this month, however, Sadie told the San Diego Union Tribune that she bumped into him in Los Angeles, and that they exchanged info.

"It was great talking to Lorenzo. We ran into each other at a club and exchanged numbers. I think we'll remain friends."

http://www.theinsideronline.com/celeb/5244/
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Thank you for the article Bright! It appears that the truth is coming out ~ finally, even though Sadie already told us this from her latest interview. Hopefully this story will soon be put to rest and we can start sleuthing for the next Bachelor show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

what are the odds just you run into someone in LA? come on

Wow, this is so overwhelming but yeah, I think you're incredible, I've fallen in love with you somewhere along the way," she replied at the time. "I'm elated right now and I want to make it work with you, and I see myself as a New York City girl!"
    oh yeah, this is quote of true love

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2212580;
    oh yeah, this is quote of true love
    LOL, true.

This is JMHO, but I think when Skip keeps saying, "Don't believe what you read," he means don't believe that they just happened to bump into each other, she just happened to move to NYC, and that the pair just happen to hang out together. I think it's a big hint that they are trying out the relationship before making it public, so that L does not look foolish for bombing out with both finalists. That said, I'd still like to see those photos if they really are all over NY together! Hmmm.....

Mmph, I am not sure that I believe this story but I always believed that Lor and Sadie were great for one another.

FORT Newbie
    Why can't we give Lorenzo the benefit of the doubt? There are a few guys out there who are more concerned about others than themselves.

Didn't you notice how Lorenzo tried to make decisions that were best for the girls?

Agnese was removed early because Lorenzo knew she was very emotional and he would eventually pick someone else because of his inability to communitcate with her. The selfish choice would have been to keep her as he obviously enjoyed her company.

Sadie gave Lorenzo a list at the end which was impossible. No one is perfect. What if Lorenzo was in love with Sadie but he didn't think he was worthy of her. That kind of thing happens when you are in love.
    If he gave her up with the intent that she would find someone that she could be happy with, I would say that he made one of the most unselfish choices I have ever heard of. If this is the case she isn't going to find anyone better.

If Lorenzo is in love with Sadie, it can't work with Jen, and it's neither Jen's nor Lorenzo's fault.
    Even though Lorenzo will let Jen keep the ring in keeping with his unselfish nature, and act the perfect gentleman, he can't give her his heart.

Jen, of course, will realize the situation and contact Sadie. Lorenzo put the two girls most like himself (unselfish) at the top of the list. Jen is the kind of girl who is more concerned about others than herself and would want Sadie and Lorenzo to be happy even if it caused her some pain.

If Lorenzo truly loves Sadie as Chris Harrison said, then it had to end this way. Circumstances would not keep them apart very long.

P.S. I am a guy and I have had to listen to every detail of this for months as my wife has been hooked.
    It is amazing how little women understand how a man's mind works.
    As her part of this arrangment she will not watch the next bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by Countrydi;2212646;
    Why can't we give Lorenzo the benefit of the doubt? There are a few guys out there who are more concerned about others than themselves.

Didn't you notice how Lorenzo tried to make decisions that were best for the girls?

Sadie gave Lorenzo a list at the end which was impossible. No one is perfect. What if Lorenzo was in love with Sadie but he didn't think he was worthy of her. That kind of thing happens when you are in love.
    If he gave her up with the intent that she would find someone that she could be happy with, I would say that he made one of the most unselfish choices I have ever heard of. If this is the case she isn't going to find anyone better.

If Lorenzo truly loves Sadie as Chris Harrison said, then it had to end this way. Circumstances would not keep them apart very long.

P.S. I am a guy and I have had to listen to every detail of this for months as my wife has been hooked.
    Thanks for your perspective CountryDi. It makes sense to me and Skip's comments make it all the more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Countrydi;2212646;

Agnese was removed early because Lorenzo knew she was very emotional and he would eventually pick someone else because of his inability to communitcate with her. The selfish choice would have been to keep her as he obviously enjoyed her company.

If Lorenzo is in love with Sadie, it can't work with Jen, and it's neither Jen's nor Lorenzo's fault.
    Even though Lorenzo will let Jen keep the ring in keeping with his unselfish nature, and act the perfect gentleman, he can't give her his heart.

Jen, of course, will realize the situation and contact Sadie. Lorenzo put the two girls most like himself (unselfish) at the top of the list. Jen is the kind of girl who is more concerned about others than herself and would want Sadie and Lorenzo to be happy even if it caused her some pain.

Welcome to FORT!

Aren't there some laws against cruel and unusual punishment though? Not allowed to watch the show? That's cruel!

"Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Welcome Countrydi and please, please, as a gentleman, remove the block from your wife watching Bachelor: Hawaii. Also - point her to the FORT so she can sleuth and snark with us. Not that we wouldn't also like to have your input. We can always use a man's point of view with the "Bachelor" process.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast