+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lorenzo Trades In Jen For Sadie

Lorenzo himself said he was torn..in that he loved the last two women standing. This tells me he felt the same for Sadie as he did Jen, and vice versa. This does not make Sadie "second -place" or "second- best". It just makes her the girl he was sorry he let go at the FRC. I say best of luck to he and Sadie.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2209962;
    Lorenzo himself said he was torn..in that he loved the last two women standing. This tells me he felt the same for Sadie as he did Jen, and vice versa. This does not make Sadie "second -place" or "second- best". It just makes her the girl he was sorry he let go at the FRC. I say best of luck to he and Sadie.
    Yep! Good luck to them. It would be great if there were a real love story that emerged. It was interesting the Kristin from EOnline picked up on this story. You know that old saying "where there's smoke there's fire"--to me there's sure plenty of smoke here.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2209642;
    In general:The heavier that the makeup sessions were allowed to be that would allow for any increased chemistry.
    Did you mean "makeout" sessions, or are you suggesting that the producers spiked Lorenzo's Maybelline eyeliner with pheromones?

This was the phoniest season yet, and I think the only piece of footage we saw that reflected anyone's true feelings was when Lorenzo let Agnese go. After that, it was a theatrical performance worthy of the master, himself - Travis Stork. So I don't really believe this story.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2210299;
    Did you mean "makeout" sessions, or are you suggesting that the producers spiked Lorenzo's Maybelline eyeliner with pheromones?

This was the phoniest season yet, and I think the only piece of footage we saw that reflected anyone's true feelings was when Lorenzo let Agnese go. After that, it was a theatrical performance worthy of the master, himself - Travis Stork. So I don't really believe this story.

TOO FUNNY Randal, it's good to hear from you.

I guess it's never too late - or too early in Larry's case - to give up sex for... er, true love? Platonic true love! Ahhh...
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

man i just now found this thread hahaha

all i have to say is....poor larry, he just cant win can he

and he couldnt have gone back to angnese? well, he probably tried, no doubt she probably kicked him to the curb, good for her haha

For some reason, I am not surprised. I did feel that Lorenzo and Sadie had a lot of chemistry together and had a strong rapport right from the beginning when he met her at the limo. I think the only reason he did not choose her was because she was a virgin and he doubted his ability to remain celebate while he courted her. I did think he would choose Jen because of this, but never saw any sparks between them. He was physically attracted to Agnese, but it was totally sexual as they had no emotional or mental bond. Sadie was the only one with whom he seemed to share an emotional and mental attachment. He was very comfortable with her and their personalities seemed more compatible. So, I am not surprised that he either sought her out, or responded to overtures from her. What surprises me is that she accepted him back after being rejected on national TV. He must have had an awful good excuse and used a ton of charm to win her back.

Sadie is young and stupid. Hopefully, she is just using him for a nice PR job in NYC.

Since I basically liked both Jen and Sadie, I'm not too devastated about the breakup. To tell you the truth when they showed the bloopers, Sadie's bloopers were more spontaneous and funny than Jen's with Lorenzo. At this point I am going to doubt that whatever relationship Sadie & Lorenzo do have will last very long anyway.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Im not surpised by this news, either. I saw the chemistry between Lorenzo and Sadie from day one. It started with their friendship, and went on as they bantered back and forth teasing each other...into the devastation shown on Lorenzo's face when he let Sadie go at the FRC. He looked as deeply devastated and affected by that goodbye as he was UNaffected with Jen that night he chose her. No sparks. No chemistry. I wish he and Sadie all the best, if it's meant to be. Time will tell.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast