+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is it about this season that worked while the others haven't?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2204522;
    Naw - there was nothing redeeming about the "rotten egg doctor" She didn't even have a nice personality.
    What about the Mavrick's cheerleader - wasn't she from Travis?
    I think they need to be athletic and fit, but not fanatics about it. Or perhaps have been good at another sport - like baseball or soccer or vollyball. And I think they need to be established in a portable career. Because whomever he chooses will have to enjoy/understand his fitness drive and also have their own career focus to balance the Navy. And smart - this is one smart (intellectually) fellow. He is not only smart, he is math/science smart (which makes him kinda nerdy) and an overachiever. Therefore, she wil have to be more grounded/balanced and less driven .

Know anybody?
    You're right about Dr Allie's personality. By proposing her and Erica, I was thinking only about entertainment value because catfights would surely happen between those two. But not as a possible lovematch for Andy.

Too bad about Moana - though, of course I wish her well - but she is the only surfer girl from a past season. Therefore - probably no returnees - sigh.

Wait - what about my pre-show favorite of last season that didn't make the first cut- the dolphin trainer from San Diego...she's fit and in the water a lot.

Let's see...girls into water sports who aren't afraid of the ocean and have no life at this moment in time. Blondes with big flotation devices - maybe aqua girls who have at one time participated in an aquacade. Or an alligator wrestler - they have to be fit and strong and not afraid of the water.

Whatever - water participation will be a huge factor, I'm thinking.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I would have agreed with Cafegirl that Mandy from Jesse's season would be a possible returnee. But, I would not want to see Jessica from Jesse's season just because it would give me too much of Jen S (whose name should not be spoken) vibe. I think that Fleiss should seriously consider housing the women and Andy in close proximity to take advantage of what Byron learned living nearby, as well as Outback Jack did camping near his harem.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2204724;
    I would have agreed with Cafegirl that Mandy from Jesse's season would be a possible returnee. But, I would not want to see Jessica from Jesse's season just because it would give me too much of Jen S (whose name should not be spoken) vibe. I think that Fleiss should seriously consider housing the women and Andy in close proximity to take advantage of what Byron learned living nearby, as well as Outback Jack did camping near his harem.
    ITA with that! I think Byron quashed that - he said it was a bit scarry at times - Remenber Krista that visited him in his bedroom and breakfast in the nude (but maybe that was producers.) and runaway Jane?

But I thought that was a great way for more normal activities. I would like to see that again too. And then I would like more normal-type dates like Charlie and Byron. Active things and vege-out things.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

What an excellent idea cafegirl!

I'm all for recycling some girls from previous reject piles but sadly I don't think Andy needs a sporty girl. I believe that after he swims to shore from the sub daily, then runs 50 miles in the hot jungle and bikes another 30 to buy a pack of gum before getting home he'll be happier with a goody-goody homebody who will cook and bake for him and massage his sore muscles after a trying day spent "doctoring" underwater and prancing around in shorts in 100 degree weather.

Having arrived to this brilliant conclusion I think the perfect mate for Andy is Kim from Chuckie's season. You all know her as the chick whose family owned a Polish perogi restaurant in Canada - thus she is good at baking and cooking. She also had big (and I mean big) boobs and owned what seemed like a never ending supply of short, slutty dresses. I think we can safely assume she's capable of giving a decent massage to soothe sore muscles after a long day at sea.

If she is not available, I nominate that other Chuckie reject, the FBI slash private eye slash CIA agent slash poet slash bikini model whose name was... Gee, I can't remember but I can safely assume it was Sara or Sarah. Either that or Jessica.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2204850;
    What an excellent idea cafegirl!

I'm all for recycling some girls from previous reject piles but sadly I don't think Andy needs a sporty girl. I believe that after he swims to shore from the sub daily, then runs 50 miles in the hot jungle and bikes another 30 to buy a pack of gum before getting home he'll be happier with a goody-goody homebody who will cook and bake for him and massage his sore muscles after a trying day spent "doctoring" underwater and prancing around in shorts in 100 degree weather.

Having arrived to this brilliant conclusion I think the perfect mate for Andy is Kim from Chuckie's season. You all know her as the chick whose family owned a Polish perogi restaurant in Canada - thus she is good at baking and cooking. She also had big (and I mean big) boobs and owned what seemed like a never ending supply of short, slutty dresses. I think we can safely assume she's capable of giving a decent massage to soothe sore muscles after a long day at sea.

If she is not available, I nominate that other Chuckie reject, the FBI slash private eye slash CIA agent slash poet slash bikini model whose name was... Gee, I can't remember but I can safely assume it was Sara or Sarah. Either that or Jessica.
    :oh, MsFroggy, I LOVE your choices... since Kim was a Hawaiian Tropic model and a 'sweet, innocent () girl w/o an absolute lack of sense for appropriate attire!! Gotta love her!
    And wasn't that Spy/Bikini Model/wanna be poet, Kristine or Kristen or something like that?? Now that would be interesting....... if not mind numbing for Bach Andy!! But then again he's dated model!!! .... not sure they're on the slightly 'insane' side though!!
    psucashcow, I like the idea of living near each other, and I wish they would do some camping and nature challenges (like Outback Jack) partly, just to see these chicks show up in tiny little shorts and halters and high heeled slides and whining "where are the electrical devices??" (like OJ's Natalie).
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

As to living quarters, maybe they could stash the girls in a barracks near the officer quarters and have the rose ceremonies in the mess hall. ATTENHUT!! or whatever the Navy yells at 5 A.M. "Officer on deck!" That would fall in line with the Charlie season's "early morning" wake up call.

But, maybe our studly Lt. doesn't live on base...too bad...I would love to see the girls marching in formation to the ceremonies.

Man, I wish I had seen Outback Jack since everyone talks about it. It isn't on DVD that I can find - at least not through Netflix. Anyway, I think the Bach should keep some distance for his own sanity. Oops - did I just place the word sanity in a post in the Bachelor thread...my deepest apologies.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Cafegirl, you're right it was Christine! Or maybe it was Kristen. Or Kirsten. Or Kristin. Or Kristene... or....

I belive she's perfect for SubBoy. She could model her bikini for him then recite her poetry then she can go out and spy on the price of beer at the supermarket a bit then she can put those handcuffs to good use (from her FBI job). Match made in heaven!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123