+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is it about this season that worked while the others haven't?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2202852;
    Not a bad thought, Montealgirl. Just for fun to go with that idea, here's a fun exercise to do while we await the next show, who would you suggest they bring in for Bachelor Andy, keeping in mind his background and his interests (such as the sports, etc) that he likes. Any suggestions, anyone? (I'd say go back to any season, for our fun dream scenario.)
    I'll have to think about it and post later!
    Good idea! So lets try to add one girl to the list.

I would like to submit the girl (Sorry but I'm really not good with the names) who talked about her rotten eggs (don't remember exactly the story but only the rotten eggs) Rotten eggs must need good strong athletic sperm to hatch (Don't know if I can say that) Andy fulfills all the requirements. Plus the fact that he is a doctor so as is this lady, if I remember correctly. So at least, they would have at least that in common.

One thing I'm sure of though is that I have a very bad memory. But I'm sure you all good detectives can help me fill the holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2202957;
    Interesting idea. Okay - if she is ready for this madness again - I say bring back Moana. Athletically, she is a surfer and she won the bike race on the spa date. She is very quirky, sure, but she is intelligent and probably knows what she wants at this point - which is to stay far away from the madness. Although, she is an active member in the bachelor sorority, so she hasn't distanced herself that far away. Aw, heck...bring in Moana when the guy's eyes start to glaze and spark things up.
    I thought of Moana, but did not know if she was ready to settle down and start a family. It would be interesting if she came back on the show, but I just do not see her doing that.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Last that was heard about Moana is that she's in a loving relationship and very happy . She got together with someone she knew before she was on the show within a few months after the show finished airing. I don't think she'd be interested in Dr. Andy - though I wouldn't have minded seeing her again .

I will have to think about who I could see as other possible contenders.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by Montrealgirl;2203021;
    Good idea! So lets try to add one girl to the list.

I would like to submit the girl (Sorry but I'm really not good with the names) who talked about her rotten eggs (don't remember exactly the story but only the rotten eggs) Rotten eggs must need good strong athletic sperm to hatch (Don't know if I can say that) Andy fulfills all the requirements. Plus the fact that he is a doctor so as is this lady, if I remember correctly. So at least, they would have at least that in common.

One thing I'm sure of though is that I have a very bad memory. But I'm sure you all good detectives can help me fill the holes.
    That was Dr. Allie, an oncologist from Florida. Though she may be too old (Fleissian standards) for this bachelor. Her eggs have probably rotted by now.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2203044;
    Last that was heard about Moana is that she's in a loving relationship and very happy . She got together with someone she knew before she was on the show within a few months after the show finished airing. I don't think she'd be interested in Dr. Andy - though I wouldn't have minded seeing her again .

I will have to think about who I could see as other possible contenders.
    Thanks for the update Bright!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

What is it about this season that worked while the others haven't?

Here's the thread you wanted, my little bachelor peeps.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2204034;
    Here's the thread you wanted, my little bachelor peeps.
    Thank you, Jewels, you're the best!!!

Now my thought on a returnee for Andy......... what about Jessica from Jesse's season. It's been a while, maybe she's finished her law degree and is not quite so giggly. Back when the news first aired about Andy's season, there was a new poster who was trying to be a Bachelorette and she said she knew Jessica. Her user name was NC??? something. Wonder if she made this show, if so that would be cool link to bring back Jessica and they could "compare" notes!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2203099;
    That was Dr. Allie, an oncologist from Florida. Though she may be too old (Fleissian standards) for this bachelor. Her eggs have probably rotted by now.
    Thanks for the info Arielflies. You're right, her eggs must be over rotten by now. But it would have been interesting to see her again. And if you add Erika from Lo season, it would have been something to watch : The Tiara vs The rotten eggs. Wonder who would win.

Naw - there was nothing redeeming about the "rotten egg doctor" She didn't even have a nice personality.
    What about the Mavrick's cheerleader - wasn't she from Travis?
    I think they need to be athletic and fit, but not fanatics about it. Or perhaps have been good at another sport - like baseball or soccer or vollyball. And I think they need to be established in a portable career. Because whomever he chooses will have to enjoy/understand his fitness drive and also have their own career focus to balance the Navy. And smart - this is one smart (intellectually) fellow. He is not only smart, he is math/science smart (which makes him kinda nerdy) and an overachiever. Therefore, she wil have to be more grounded/balanced and less driven .

Know anybody?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2204522;
    Naw - there was nothing redeeming about the "rotten egg doctor" She didn't even have a nice personality.
    What about the Mavrick's cheerleader - wasn't she from Travis?
    I think they need to be athletic and fit, but not fanatics about it. Or perhaps have been good at another sport - like baseball or soccer or vollyball. And I think they need to be established in a portable career. Because whomever he chooses will have to enjoy/understand his fitness drive and also have their own career focus to balance the Navy. And smart - this is one smart (intellectually) fellow. He is not only smart, he is math/science smart (which makes him kinda nerdy) and an overachiever. Therefore, she wil have to be more grounded/balanced and less driven .

Know anybody?

Jelle
    , the Maverick's cheerleader was from Charie's season, I think her name was Kindel??
    I agree about an athletic and let me add independent girl was a good choice. With the career and activities, Andy has going, he's not going to want a "clinger", I would think.
    I always liked Mandy, the soccer player from Jesse's season, but she's probably too smart to ever consider coming back, especially after her view's of Jesse, besides she might be involved or even married by now.
    What I found amusing with the casting directors's direction for recruiting girls, was that they were seeking surfer girls. Now, don't be offended, surfer girls reading this, by my "stereotyped" perception of surfers, doesn't seem to mess with highly driven, over-achieving standards for sports and career that Andy seems to have. Should be interesting!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast