+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Bachelor 11/27/06 Recap: Cruel Intentions In The Game Of Love

Great job! LOL that Agnese would have understood the toast.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    she just wants a daughter-in-law to give her those grandbabies she’s been coveting.

Hide The Rifles, Dad’s In Town

Maybe they were never into scouts and are just ill-prepared.

My guess is he’s saying, “excuse my idiotic wife for this incredibly insensitive obnoxious prank, for sometimes she’s an ass.”

You can bet if I saw that, Dennis surely did, and you can also bet he’s loading the bullets in his rifle as I type this.

Ooh, now look who’s got a choice to make! Hmm, will she choose Chris or PLo?
    That was one amazing, wonderful journey you took us on, Roses. (I think Chris was still cornered by Erica, trying to find the maids. )

great recap, thanks i missed the ep.

Wonderful recap as usual, Roses!

It has been a great season of recaps and it was fun sharing them with you!

Roses, you outdid yourself!@ Thanks for the great recap!!

Quote Originally Posted by Piper8;2160200;
    I really enjoyed your summary, Rose...

I have never watched The Bachelor before and don't plan to watch it again. I thought Sadie was the only classy woman there and felt sure she would win the Prince. [a prince with no country or subjects!]

I was floored by his choice of Jennifer. There's a picture of the two of them and she's looking directly into the camera. If that man can look into those eyes and see any kind of love, then Sadie was just too good for him.

The dork chose the wrong woman, but perhaps they deserve each other. AND, I hope he had the good taste to return the book Sadie made for him, rather than letting Jennifer toss it into the trash.

No more "Bachelor's" for me!

Piper8
    sadie totally deserved to win - he liked her more. what was he thinking?

Great recap roseskid!

I look forward to the spring to read more of your recaps

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Rose, that was an AMAZING (chug-a-lug) recap!! . It was so much better than the show and way to funny to narrow down all the funnies. I loved it!
    Thanks to you and Yardgnome and all the writers of the Bachelorette Diaries for making an forgetable season very unforgetable and hilarious! I can't wait for the spring and Bach. Andy, just to read the great recaps we'll get on that AMAZING (stumbling now, gulp! ) journey (bring on another bottle!)
    Aloha, until next season!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Newbie
    I'm glad Lorenzo choose Jen. Jen and Sadie are both great women but Jen
    seems less stringent in her standards for a relationship. Jen & Lorenzo will make it because they both are approaching this slowly and cautiously unlike Sarah and Travis.

As far as Jen leaving her teaching job after signing a contract before the show taped..well, if this is Jen's first teaching job she needs to have a good evaluation. If she were to jump ship mid-term do you think that her school would give her a good evaluation? Jen would need a good evaluation to teach in New York. In this case, I'm sure that Lorenzo can arrange to spend at
    least half a week a month in Florida.

As far as Agnese goes...yes, they had the passion. Unfortunately, the two could not communicate very well. Lorenzo mentioned worrying about taking Agnese from her family. I think Lorenzo said that b/c he realized that if Agnese were to come to NYC with minimal language skills that may make her
    more homesick. Lorenzo's Italian being minimal at best may make the situation worse. He seems to work at least 40+ hours a week. Agnese would be sitting in his condo with nothing to do all day. It would be hard for her to find employment with little English language skills. Agnese was right when she said that Lorenzo thought w/ his head rather then his heart.' I can honestly see why Lorenzo made that decision. Lor did admit this in his apology to Agnese.

FORT Newbie
    Just wanted to add that think Lorenzo did a terrific job.

In regards to Lorenzo making up his mind 2hrs before the RC..I'm not sure how that could be possible if Princess Amanda went off to have the ring made earlier in the day. Wouldn't she have to know which measurements to use? I assume that she was not going to have two different sized rings made.
    Did anyone notice this. (btw-there were earlier pics of Sadie and Jen trying on rings that viewers did not see)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12