+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Final thoughts on Lorenzo and Jen-Will they stay together?

Fort Fan

Final thoughts on Lorenzo and Jen-Will they stay together?

I saw Lorenzo and Jen on Regis and Kelly and Extra. I think they are going to give their relationship a try. If nothing else at least Jen gets to keep the ring!

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    That's pretty much what I think at this point too, Jennie - they're going to try and see what happens now that they're in the real world. There's no telling at this point what will happen for them, but I wish them luck with whatever it is.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

I can't tell either. Good luck to them!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    I think they are going to try. I wish them well.

I read somewhere that they said they have no plans but if another reality TV situation came up, they would consider it.

Things that make you go Hmmmmm........

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2159857;
    I think they are going to try. I wish them well.

I read somewhere that they said they have no plans but if another reality TV situation came up, they would consider it.

Things that make you go Hmmmmm........
    I think what they mean by that is that if someone wants to finance their wedding as a reality show, they are all for it!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2159859;
    I think what they mean by that is that if someone wants to finance their wedding as a reality show, they are all for it!
    That's how I took it too and well good for them. I'd watch and enjoy the show, just like I enjoyed Trista and Ryan's pre wedding reality show.

It's a double edged sword though, people, fans, observers start to throw out barbs of 'fame-whores' and all those descriptions, but then on the other hand, they get an instant bank account and bookings to be at some super malls Valentine grand opening.

True. I enjoyed Trista and Ryan's wedding. They were on the news the night of the finale being shown on the interview as having a pretty down to earth life. It seems that the reality fame has worn off, and they do their own thing now (Internet based sales).

I just hope they try to make it work, and if it doesn't work, then so be it. I wish they would prove everyone wrong and make it, because when they don't, boy will there be alot of I told you so's and nonsense. I wish them both Good Luck in their lives!

Bring on ANDY!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

This thread needs a poll!

But my answer is no.... my guess, 6 months.
    Romantic Skeptic!

NO, after the media bliss, she will go back to florida and probably get a dear jane letter IMO, I am not even giving it a month, it's telling they were not even together to watch the Final show, even Aaron and Helene were together.........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast