+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Final thoughts on Lorenzo and Jen-Will they stay together?

FORT Regular
    I have lurked a couple of times this season, but never posted because I just couldn't buy into any real romance this time around. I never even saw a single spark with either of the final two. Thought I would check in to see how everyone else felt about it, and to say that I think the Bachelorette is a much better show. I am sick of "The Bachelor" (of course I will watch every minute of the next installment), and am hoping that ABC comes to their senses after their next "best bachelor ever" and brings back a Bachelorette!!

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2160615;
    Jenny, that was me, and I'll just pm you again. Glad to see I'm not the only one losing my mind around here.

Oh and to keep on topic here, let me just say once again in my opinion, PLo and Jen don't have a chance in hell making it past this weekend.
    Thanks!!!!! That was nice of you. First, love the dogs. Second, sorry about the off topic stuff, I am a notorious tangent-er. What was I saying, oh yes, those two are just another puff of smoke in the cr@ck pipe that is reality tv love.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2159844;
    I saw Lorenzo and Jen on Regis and Kelly and Extra. I think they are going to give their relationship a try. If nothing else at least Jen gets to keep the ring!
    I'm hoping that these 2 will have a REAL "happily ever after".......but just in case they don't.....a REAL lady would return the ring.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie1;2160635;
    I'm hoping that these 2 will have a REAL "happily ever after".......but just in case they don't.....a REAL lady would return the ring.
    Not necessarily. He made it pretty clear that it was not an engagement ring. That makes it a gift and therefore hers to keep. If he wants it back if/when he breaks up with her then he should have kept it in his pocket since he wasn't proposing.

Will they make it? I would say a big "hell no".

Does anyone else think he was the most contrived bachelor in bachelor history since Alex? I liked him generally and he conducted himself so well, too well, especially after seeing his (nice, but out-there freaky and slightly mannish) mom, I wonder if he was "performing?" In some of the more spontaneous moments he seems more real and dorky than the others, so when he was all smooth-ish it seemed not real. I mean who on earth would not have clocked Scarika when she was saying how judged she was? He was just so removed from it all it seemed. Still, I think this was the nicest bachelor ever, not as skanky as the others. I don't get images of a keg in his living room and posters of Tawny Kitaen over his bed or anything. Just seemed rehearsed or something....can't quite put my finger on it. Anyone else feel like that? I feel like this one was supposed to transition the image from skanky to this new "officer and a gentleman" but was a bit forced.

FORT Newbie
    No way.

All she cared about was "winning" & becoming a princess. She had no problem telling his mother that he "had all of the qualities that she loves" but never named them! And I agree that their body language said it all during the R&K interview...

If anything - maybe they truly will be friends.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Nope. Over. Caput. The end. They like each other about as much as Rosie O'Donnell likes Star Jones.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    I like these two.....do I think they'll make it for the long haul, not likely, but I do think they will give it a try for a few months. I watched them on Neil Cavuto and I saw them strolling hand in hand in Manhatten and they look like a fresh, young couple.

I think they are both being realistic and honest as well, they are both saying they want to work on this in the real world, they know long distance relationships are hard, so, time will tell.

Question - Travis and Sarah did NO post TV interviews together as far as I can recall, yet some here seem to think Lorenzo and Jen were obligated to do the interviews on Regis and Kelly and Neil Cavuto yesterday. Does anyone have more info on that?

Smart people should be answering "NO" to this question.

Since they only were allowed to see each other once in those 3 months, the good news for Larry is that he probably hasn't dropped any IQ points due to Pepsi's constant inane giggling. They should both quit while they're relatively ahead: nobody suffered any physical injuries and they're both forgettable enough that they'll quickly fade into blessed oblivion once they perform the mercy kill on this near-dead TV relationship.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2160726;
    They should both quit while they're relatively ahead: nobody suffered any physical injuries...
    That might be a good new tagline for Fleiss: "The Bachelor: Now Filming our Eleventh Season Without an Injury." Closest we came was when Kelly Jo barely restrained herself from shoving Bob off the cliff.

+ Reply to Thread