+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Final thoughts on Lorenzo and Jen-Will they stay together?

I saw Live as well and, while I heard everything both of them said, it was their body language that actually spoke to me. They came out loosely holding hands, let go immediately, then spent the whole time in their chairs leaning away from each other with legs crossed, rarely looking at each other at all and did not touch. He opened up a little, but it was more for his comfort and not having anything to do with connecting with her. It is already O.V.E.R. and he is probably taking his newfound "fame" to the Playboy mansion or wherever else it would likely work. She is teaching and still holding out hope that they can rekindle from the publicity tour, which they are obligated to take. I give the announcement a month. After the holidays I bet we find out they have "regretfully decided to go their separate ways as the long distance was too much for their relationship and they will always remain friends and are grateful for the experience". Peh. I watch it purely for entertainment and not for the expectation that it is even remotely real. I say make them live in the same house all together the whole time. A regular house in the neighborhood where the guy lives, since the girl is going to have to live there too if it is real. Make him take her to his regular places and hang out with his regular friends and they have less women to start out with but make them all try to live his normal life with him. Have 6 women he narrows down from 12 in 2 weeks of him living in the house. Then those 6 women each get one week or more of living a regular life with him, edited down time-wise for the viewer. The one who does not k*ll him when they see what he is really like gets to keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp220;2160400;
    I say make them live in the same house all together the whole time. A regular house in the neighborhood where the guy lives, since the girl is going to have to live there too if it is real. Make him take her to his regular places and hang out with his regular friends and they have less women to start out with but make them all try to live his normal life with him. Have 6 women he narrows down from 12 in 2 weeks of him living in the house. Then those 6 women each get one week or more of living a regular life with him, edited down time-wise for the viewer. The one who does not k*ll him when they see what he is really like gets to keep him.

Now THAT sounds like something I could get in to!!!!!

ETA: To answer the question from the original post, no I don't think they are going to last. Bachelor doesn't work FLEISS! Bring on a bachelorette! They at least TRY, except for Jen, she was gross and had no business being brought back. Here's a tip, FLEISS, bring on a NON-recycled bachelorette!

Quote Originally Posted by GreekMama;2160459;
    Now THAT sounds like something I could get in to!!!!!

ETA: To answer the question from the original post, no I don't think they are going to last. Bachelor doesn't work FLEISS! Bring on a bachelorette! They at least TRY, except for Jen, she was gross and had no business being brought back. Here's a tip, FLEISS, bring on a NON-recycled bachelorette!
    Since they don't actually care about the outcome, obviously, let's make it campy and fun. Combine the bachelor(ette) with the Surreal life and try to hook up z-list celebs and end with some huge wedding type thing. Carrot top, Kathy Griffin, Leif Garrett, Barry Williams, Danny Bonaduce when he finally gets out from under his crazy b***h, Britney Spears etc....Their marriages don't last and are insane anyway, so this is the best train wreck ever once they find the winning combo...

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp220;2160400;
    I saw Live as well and, while I heard everything both of them said, it was their body language that actually spoke to me. They came out loosely holding hands, let go immediately, then spent the whole time in their chairs leaning away from each other with legs crossed, rarely looking at each other at all and did not touch. He opened up a little, but it was more for his comfort and not having anything to do with connecting with her. It is already O.V.E.R. and he is probably taking his newfound "fame" to the Playboy mansion or wherever else it would likely work.
    to you jennyp220! I just watched that interview, and you're bang on. The interaction between the two of them was completely underwhelming, and I also believe it's already over. If they had any chance, the condition that they need to be separated for three months would spell disaster for any couple. How unnatural is it to declare your love for someone, then be told you can't see each other for 90 days. I think they said they had seen each other once during that time. Fleiss needs to rethink this show's foundation (or lack thereof).
    She is teaching and still holding out hope that they can rekindle from the publicity tour, which they are obligated to take. I give the announcement a month. After the holidays I bet we find out they have "regretfully decided to go their separate ways as the long distance was too much for their relationship and they will always remain friends and are grateful for the experience". Peh. I watch it purely for entertainment and not for the expectation that it is even remotely real. I say make them live in the same house all together the whole time. A regular house in the neighborhood where the guy lives, since the girl is going to have to live there too if it is real. Make him take her to his regular places and hang out with his regular friends and they have less women to start out with but make them all try to live his normal life with him. Have 6 women he narrows down from 12 in 2 weeks of him living in the house. Then those 6 women each get one week or more of living a regular life with him, edited down time-wise for the viewer. The one who does not k*ll him when they see what he is really like gets to keep him.
    The idea of including Kathy Griffin and Carrot Top to the mix is hilarious. Shoot a memo to Fleiss, stat.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp220;2160473;
    Since they don't actually care about the outcome, obviously, let's make it campy and fun. Combine the bachelor(ette) with the Surreal life and try to hook up z-list celebs and end with some huge wedding type thing. Carrot top, Kathy Griffin, Leif Garrett, Barry Williams, Danny Bonaduce when he finally gets out from under his crazy b***h, Britney Spears etc....Their marriages don't last and are insane anyway, so this is the best train wreck ever once they find the winning combo...
    Throw Kato, Flava Flav, Toni Ferrari, Dennis Rodman and Tracy Bingham into the mix and I am there. I could see Britney and Leif definitely having a thing! You could bring back Bronson Pinchot too, although people would think he is Lorenzo! I still call Lorenzo Prince Balki Bartokomos:
    see for yourself

Whoa that totally freaked me out. Seriously. My stomach sent serious signals for me to never look at that again. I would love to see Dennis Rodman, Anna Nicole (since she is now on the gravy train with all those crazy incoherent interviews again), Carrot Top, Kathy Griffin, Wanda Sykes, Leif Garrett, Any of the old MTV vj's and how about that old classic, ChaChi? He has not come up for air from the Playboy Mansion since the early 80's. I think we may have the winning combo, where's Fleiss, maybe we can even throw Heidi in there to moderate like they did with the Brady mom? Oh wait, lets get some of those Top Models that got booted early in there too. This is going to be great, I am so excited. I will have to nix Flav (no offense to the idea, he just kind of makes me gag and not in a good way). This is totally making my day. We rock.

Quote Originally Posted by GreekMama;2160459;
    Bachelor doesn't work FLEISS! Bring on a bachelorette! They at least TRY, except for Jen, she was gross and had no business being brought back. Here's a tip, FLEISS, bring on a NON-recycled bachelorette!
    It won't matter - the guys don't fight enough to make entertaining television.

When Erica said living in the house was like being on "Survivor", she was more right than she knew. The Bachelor is a competition-based show like Big Brother or The Amazing Race, not a real-life romance novel. Any love story that develops is incidental to the plot - and it has to be, because it usually doesn't develop. So there probably won't ever be another Bachelorette. The bulk of the viewing audience doesn't want to watch a bunch of guys drinking beer, playing pool, and getting along.

I forgot to say thank you for the kind welcome. I like all the cool graphics, but, sadly, am technologically challenged. Sigh.

Speaking of which, someone was nice enough to offer help with something but my computer zapped them before I was able to say yes. Thanks and sorry and what the heck? Sigh, and I am not THAT old!!!!! I have no idea who it was, but THANKS!

Jenny, that was me, and I'll just pm you again. Glad to see I'm not the only one losing my mind around here.

Oh and to keep on topic here, let me just say once again in my opinion, PLo and Jen don't have a chance in hell making it past this weekend.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread