+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Final thoughts on Lorenzo and Jen-Will they stay together?

If I were Jen and I sat beside Lorenzo when he said that they would work on their "friendship" ooh, kiss of death. Lorenzo was right for not picking Sadie, since he also felt that he loved Jen. It would have bothered her too much, whereas hearing him say that he loved another woman--obviously Sadie, doesn't seem to bother Jen very much. How would Sadie feel to be the one to win the coin flip after hearing "1. he"fell in love with more than one woman"
    2. He decided who he was going to pick just two hours before the frc. Sorry, but he repeated that in his interview TODAY, so it's not just the show.

Apparently PLo has a different definition of "love" than Sadie has, one that's apparently more compatible with Jen's definition.

Good luck to Jen and PLo with that friendship thing.

I wish Lorenzo and Jen all the best. I hope they make it.

No,
    there could not BE any worse harbingers of impending disaster to a new "love" than surround this situation. Fleiss knew it and couldn't move on to the next Bachelor fast enough. Lorenzo made it his mission that we wouldn't forget that Jen wasn't the only girl he fell in love with. could he have been more conflicted about who chose or made the decison any later? These are all things that he's been telling anybody who will listen in any and all venues. It's always good to be switching the focus to growing a friendship. This ship is going down by the end of the year. How long did Travis and Sarah have to wait before admitting that their relationship was over? That's when we'll know. I just hope that Jen is just happy because she had her new friendship ring appraised, because that's all she's getting from Plo. If she really thinks this is love then she's in for a VERY rude awakening. Another victim of FLEISS.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    No.

As much as I would like to hope for the best, the reality is that there wasn't someone that stuck out for him. If seems like he wants someone to fall in love with "at first sight" and kind of have what his parents have. Jen is replaceable. If he really was in love and was sure about his decision, he would be shouting it from the roof tops and not use the word "friendship". Sorry but it is doomed.

I am doubtful. From what I've heard/read... today was the first day they've been together since their 'one time' secret get together. They didn't watch the finale together as most couples have, and she is going back to work tomorrow. When does/did that leave them any alone time together? Whether true or not, it makes it look like Jen just made the trip to NY to make the promotional rounds per her contract. Guess we'll find out soon enough. Please don't misunderstand, I like both girls, and, although Sadie is my favorite, I would like for it to work between them since he has made his choice.

FORT Newbie
    Why does everyone like Sadie??

no they will be over after xmas, i predict jan 15 they are history

I think they are going to elope. ... Just kidding. They seemed to have reached a comfort level for both of them.

I think Lorenzo met a bunch of women, chose the one that he'd most like to get to know better and that's that. Same thing could have happened in any social situation.

Will they stay together ? I think once they have spent some time together they will figure it out and neither will be any worse for the experience.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2160048;
    no they will be over after xmas, i predict jan 15 they are history
    After listening to the teleconference and seeing them on Regis and Kelly and Extra, I think they will date for a while, at least six months.

FORT Fan
    I don't know that everyone liked Sadie.I think you either liked her or you didn't, I liked her, but not necessarily for Lors. While she seemed mature on the surface,I found her emotionally not.I think her by her trying to control so much of the way the relationship went was a sign of her immaturity.Things just happen,you can't control everything in relationships and love....

She seems to be very sure of herself for 24.I don't know though.I thought I knew everything at 24 as well,only to find out that what you think you know,you really didn't.... she may need to grow emotionally and let herself loose alittle to find true love and happiness....
    Last edited by goldie4; 11-29-2006 at 11:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread