+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Final thoughts on Lorenzo and Jen-Will they stay together?

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2200108;
    The post is still there and Skip has posted again, signing his name. He stated that Lorenzo has asked him not to say anymore for now. He did not erase or retract any of the HSN posting information. So, Jen and Lorenzo ARE over, if they ever really were together for real.
    I would say that they were together at the FRC when they both said they were in love with eachother. The previous couple that were not together did not pronounce their love for eachother.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 01-09-2007 at 03:22 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2200124;
    I would say that they were together at the FRC when they both said they were in love with eachother. The previous couple that were not together did not pronounce their love for eachother.
    I suppose we will never know for SURE, but I don't they were ever really together.....just simply caught up in the romance at the moment.

I was VERY clear to me that when then did the rounds after the show, that there was no connect and that the relationship (if there was one) was over. All I heard was that they were taking it slow and "working" on the relationship......Who the heck "works" on a brand new relationship?? Brand new relationships are full of oooohs and aaaaahs (and usually plenty of sex...lol), not "work".

Anyways, all we really know for sure is that he told Sadie there was "another woman he'd rather be with right now", that he chose Jen but made sure she knew it was a "getting to know each other ring", and that he and Jen have since split.......the WHEN of the latter is up for grabs.

I will note that Erica posted on her myspace page on Dec. 4th that she spoke to Jen and that she and Lo were taking it slow.....that indicates TO ME that it was already over.......If life was rosey in relationshio\p land, they would have been ooophing and aaaahing ala Trista and Ryan.

Thats amy humble opinion anyways...............Marie

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2200172;
    I suppose we will never know for SURE, but I don't they were ever really together.....just simply caught up in the romance at the moment.

I was VERY clear to me that when then did the rounds after the show, that there was no connect and that the relationship (if there was one) was over. All I heard was that they were taking it slow and "working" on the relationship......Who the heck "works" on a brand new relationship?? Brand new relationships are full of oooohs and aaaaahs (and usually plenty of sex...lol), not "work".

Anyways, all we really know for sure is that he told Sadie there was "another woman he'd rather be with right now", that he chose Jen but made sure she knew it was a "getting to know each other ring", and that he and Jen have since split.......the WHEN of the latter is up for grabs.

I will note that Erica posted on her myspace page on Dec. 4th that she spoke to Jen and that she and Lo were taking it slow.....that indicates TO ME that it was already over.......If life was rosey in relationshio\p land, they would have been ooophing and aaaahing ala Trista and Ryan.

Thats amy humble opinion anyways...............Marie
    It might be humble, but it has a ring of truth to it.

I especially agree with this comment:

Who the heck "works" on a brand new relationship??
    LOL!! No kidding.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I just read that Lorenzo and Jen are on teh rocks and and the studly prince has traded her in for Sadie. Posted here.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Looks like he really could have benefitted from a "Charlie" ending; although there wasn't much time between the end of production and the broadcast premiere, so maybe not. Neither he, Jen nor ABC jumped into the press heap to strenuously deny the breakup rumors, and the sightings and slip of Skip's tongue seem to point to Sadie as taking another looksee.

Now if Lisa hadn't been such a tool during the show, maybe there might have been another outcome. Why do people have to be so human?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2209285;

Now if Lisa hadn't been such a tool during the show, maybe there might have been another outcome. Why do people have to be so human?
    Once Larry realizes that neo-virginism ( new word! ) isn't all that's cracked up to be he might look further down that list to the second runner up and Lisa may have a chance. Hell, at this rate, even Agnese may get a call from Larry eventually!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Too funny MsFroggy but it could happen. LOL

+ Reply to Thread