+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 256566676869707172737475

Thread: 11/27 'Finale' Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2163749;
    Really? That's something I would have said to my dh. I think she was just being coy in a fun way. Reason #5,062 I am glad I did not date my dh on reality TV and subject us to scrutiny, lol.
    Yeh I thought it was fun too & something I defiantaley would do. Come on she had to show she was no prude.

You have to give with the fact that S & L had a very sarcastic banter between them that only they & others with the same understand.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2165482;
    You have to give with the fact that S & L had a very sarcastic banter between them that only they & others with the same understand.
    I know. When he said in an interview (or was it the WTA) that his sarcastic side did not come through on the show, I thought, "Oh good -- that means he chose Sadie."

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2163867;
    The proper answer to that would have been: "Well, yeah - I want to see if you are as good a kisser as Jen."
    Had he even kissed Jen at that point???

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by satorus;2165418;
    I just found out that there is a DVD for Alex's season of The Bachelor that has extra footage. Wish there were more.
    Does anyone have tapes of previous shows and would share them for a donation? I'd love to see the Andrew Firestone and Aaron Buerge seasons...and RandalR reminded us there's a priceless scene with the Kelly Jo FRC in Blob's season. So if you have tapes, want to share...PM me..

FORT Newbie
    I liked this season alot and did watch a couple of the episodes again this week as my fix. A couple of parting thoughts. I liked Lisa even less and I did like Jen more as I watched the previous shows.
    Also I loved Agnese. I always thought she reminded me of someone and I figured it out. It was Gina Davis. Those dimples,eyes and red hair. Also I thought it was interesting that I know she had a crush on Lorenzo but she had as much passion for her hatred of Erica. Even at the WTA, I got the feeling that she had as much passion as ever against her. Funny as hell. She is a fiesty women, full of emotion.I really liked the Joe millionaire when it was European women. I think the Euorpean women are alot more emotional on the outside from that show and are quite a bit differnent than American women.
    For a 24 year old, I thought that Agnese had such expression on her face and seemed very innocent and naive in giving her heart to Lorenzo. Of course, alot of the girls seem to fall fast to some extent. I guess they put them in such a fairy tale situation and pick girls who are willing to make a committment. I think maybe Agnese fell harder, because she might not been aware of the show history and how much hollywood is in it.
    I do wish we knew more about how all the girls are doing now. We get attached and then they disappear!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by onewally;2167421;
    Does anyone have tapes of previous shows and would share them for a donation? I'd love to see the Andrew Firestone and Aaron Buerge seasons...and RandalR reminded us there's a priceless scene with the Kelly Jo FRC in Blob's season. So if you have tapes, want to share...PM me..
    That would be so fun to have all the old shows--we could have a Bachelor marathon I would especially like to see Trista's again cause I loved Charlie Maher.

FORT Newbie
    I see Utube has some older bachelor footage on it. Go to utube and search for the bachelor.

FORT Fan

the bachelor

did anybody hear where lorenzo spent Christmas and who did he spend
    Christmas with??????????

+ Reply to Thread