+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Tributes (no direct links, please)

FORT Fan

Re: Video Tributes Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;2401328;
    I have been lurking also and finally decided to join in. Valen, I also enjoyed all the Tessa videos you have put together. I have searched and tried to see your new one, I wanna be with you, looking under Valen428 and other tries in their search but cannot find it. Any other helpful hints for me to find it. I have not joined their site.
    Nanamary, I also couldn't see it when I went on but I open up one of Valen's other videos and when I closed it the new one showed up. Give that a try.

Domvan, thanks. Valen sent me a message and told me how to get the video and I was successful.

It is beautiful to actually see love, and in this video I feel I am seeing it! I believe Valen is a master at work.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;2402090;
    Domvan, thanks. Valen sent me a message and told me how to get the video and I was successful.

It is beautiful to actually see love, and in this video I feel I am seeing it! I believe Valen is a master at work.
    Oh you're very welcome. I agree. It's so heart warming to watch this love story unfold. I can't even imagine what the response will be if Bevin is his chosen one!

FORT Newbie

i haven't seen all the epis of this bachelor series but just caught the last 3-4 of them and am rooting for andy and tessa to have their happily ever after . but after watching valen's compilation of their pre-rose ceremonies conversations, i am more convinced that theirs is the love story we have been promised. omg! i could just feel the intensity of andy's feelings for tessa quite early on and have seen how tessa's developed. i was so touched by the vid. thanks so much, valen , for showing us this incredible story unfold

FORT Regular

I hav ea quick question for Valen. can someone else be posing as Bevin on the myspace account and making videos like you and pasting them to the account for all to see? people are true believers that this is truly Bevins myspace account, but I think it is a poser?

Quote Originally Posted by coop2;2402964;
    I hav ea quick question for Valen. can someone else be posing as Bevin on the myspace account and making videos like you and pasting them to the account for all to see? people are true believers that this is truly Bevins myspace account, but I think it is a poser?
    Hi Coop,

The person who made the videos is a poster on jokers. Anyone can embed our videos to their own site and my belief is that it is a fan site and I guess it would make sense to put up the videos if you are a fan of Andy and Bevin. Not to worry...I don't think it means anything.

FORT Newbie

Just found a new Andy Tessa video on youtube by luvnsoul...Can't take my eye's off you.

Wow....these videos are amazing!

"Will You Still Love Me" is my favorite, I guess because I have a HUGE girl crush on Amy Winehouse, her voice is infectious, I love it...If Andy and Tessa make it to the wedding, they should hire Amy as their wedding singer, just so she can sing to them, "Greater Love"... There wouldn't be a dry eye in the house.

FORT Newbie

Valen:

Your videos are, in the word of our favorite couple, "Amazing." Seriously, you have an extraordinary talent, and I thank you for documenting what has been a shared interest for a number of us.

FORT Newbie

Hi - just want to let Andy & Tessa fans know about the tribute I put together on youtube - search Andy Tessa and look for one most recently posted - it is to the song Feels Like Home
    Valen has been my inspiration
    I hope you enjoy!

+ Reply to Thread