+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Tributes (no direct links, please)

Re: Video Tributes Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;2388877;
    Hey you guys! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was good to watch the progression of their conversations and how their feelings have grown for each other through this process. I'm going to try and put together some more scenes to hold us over. I am so excited about tonight!!!
    I CANNOT wait to see what you put together after tonight's episode

Does anyone know the song that Andy and Bevin Love Story Unfolding is made to? I love the song!

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;2388877;
    Hey you guys! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was good to watch the progression of their conversations and how their feelings have grown for each other through this process. I'm going to try and put together some more scenes to hold us over. I am so excited about tonight!!!

Valen your video's are truly wonderful!! I love Andy and Tessa "Crazy for this girl"...

As I watched both Conversations before Rose ceremonies it really struck me how Andy and Tessa speak from the heart...it seams to me that Andy and Bevin really have a much more superficial conversations...I don't know it just seems that after their lust is fulfilled, they really don't have a whole lot to fall back on...

I just saw the videos of Tessa and Andy. GREAT work, Valen. Just beautiful.

Valen - I just re-watched "Crazy About This Girl" again (smiling all the way through, of course) and thought .... I sure hope *somewhere* Andy and Tessa have had the chance to watch your videos, hopefully together. What a beautiful keepsake of their journey so far!

I bet they'd both get teary-eyed watching them too, just like so many of us do!

Thanks again ... really looking forward to your next *masterpiece*! (hint, hint ... lol)

NEW FAN VIDEO: Andy and Tessa "I Wanna Be with You"

I hope you enjoy it!! You can find it on You Tube under my user name, valen428.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Valen, I love your videos. Thanks for making this season even more enjoyable!

Valen! That was soooo good. I was wondering how the variety of new scenes from the fantasy dates would fit in with the rest - it only keeps getting better and better. LOVE that you ended with that shot of them looking at the sunset.

OK, I really need to stop being such a fangirl.

I have been lurking also and finally decided to join in. Valen, I also enjoyed all the Tessa videos you have put together. I have searched and tried to see your new one, I wanna be with you, looking under Valen428 and other tries in their search but cannot find it. Any other helpful hints for me to find it. I have not joined their site.

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;2400895;
    NEW FAN VIDEO: Andy and Tessa "I Wanna Be with You"

I hope you enjoy it!! You can find it on You Tube under my user name, valen428.

Valen, you are so talented! As I said before, these will make a nice engagement present for Andy and Tessa. Knowing how they are family-oriented, I think they would like to keep these for themselves, of course,but also for their kids. What a wonderful gift!

After watching this one about 5 times, I watched the last time just looking at Andy's face the whole time - he is SO into Tessa! It's so cute! I can't wait for Monday night!

+ Reply to Thread