+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Tributes (no direct links, please)

Re: Video Tributes Thread

Alert-new Valen428 video. I won't spoil the surprise except to say you will have an awesome connection to it. Kudos to you, Valen.

Thanks...went there...and it is awesome...a love story in ptrocess indeed!!

FORT Regular

Valen, thanks for putting together these fan vids. They just keep getting better and better! Also, since I haven't saved all of the episodes, it's so great to have the unfolding story of andy and tessa. Gosh, if they don't end up together at the end of this, it would be so cruel on us!

Quote Originally Posted by tidepool;2388026;
    Valen, thanks for putting together these fan vids. They just keep getting better and better! Also, since I haven't saved all of the episodes, it's so great to have the unfolding story of andy and tessa. Gosh, if they don't end up together at the end of this, it would be so cruel on us!
    Valen, that was GORGEOUS. I really wanted to see that convo when she tells him to let her go if he knows what he wants. That's probably my favorite scene of theirs ever.

Tidepool, your post reminded me of the U2 song "So Cruel", it TOTALLY fits them and what they're putting us through right now. Andy needs to pick her, LOL.

Valen ~ thanks SO MUCH for a new A & T video. For some reason Flash Player no longer works on my home computer (and won't reinstall!) so I'll have to wait until I get to work tomorrow to see the new one.

Can't say I've ever been excited to get to work on a Monday morning before! Ha!

I was there was some other format to view your fabulous videos in, other than Flash. You need to put out your own DVD! heehee

Very interesting video. What a great idea to put all the pre rc scenes on one showing. He really seems to be wanting her to stay in the worst way in every one. I LOVE how he looks at her! THANKS!

FORT Regular

I had my husband watch the Bev/Andy videos and the Tessa/Andy videos -- told him it was Mother's Day after all and since I suffered delivering his children, he could do this for me.

He has no prior knowledge to the Bachelor and I didn't prejudice him with my thoughts. I asked him to watch both and tell me what he thought. He said the guy is definitely into Tessa. Hubby said he glowed when he was looking at her, and he watched her face even when she wasn't looking at him. With Bevin, he said that girl doesn't give him a chance to react to her or see her. His opinion is the love story belongs to Tessa/Andy. So, just info from my lawyer husband. He's not a court attorney, but he did have to take some psychology courses in college.

Valen you are amazing!amazing! amazing!

Valen ~ just got to watch it from work. I love it! You can tell Tessa gets shy talking intimately with Andy in front of the camera. And she really is such a beautiful woman.

I had a big smile on my face the whole way through.

Thanks again!

Hey you guys! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was good to watch the progression of their conversations and how their feelings have grown for each other through this process. I'm going to try and put together some more scenes to hold us over. I am so excited about tonight!!!

+ Reply to Thread