+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Video Tributes (no direct links, please)

FORT Regular

Re: Amanda R. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Specialized;2913866;
    Since it is often pointed out that Amanda doesn't have a story developing, I wonder if the "dancing" could be part of her story. The season starts with Matt doing some goofy dancing in London. Then we see Amanda teaching him to do "soldier boy" dance, and it ends with a lot of laughter. On their 50's date she is teaching him another dance. After the rose ceremony she is teasing him about not being able to do the dance, and returning the rose because of it. More laughter. We also see her dancing at the Fantasy date. That is a lot of dancing! Ofcourse, he will be teaching her to ski in this coming episode. So he is the instructor in that one.
    I like the way you think!
    There is a pattern of dancing between the two of them. You gotta admit that Matt and Amanda are goofy, and seem to have a very similar sense of humor.
    I was re watching some Bachelor last night, and came across a preview of Matt with a look on his face that reminded me of a man when they have lots of sex on their minds - and from piecing it together- it was of him watching Amanda shake her booty on the FD.
    IMO there's a lot going on between the

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;2914037;
    Thank-you for the video. I think you have the perfect title and song for them.
    Yeah. Because So Brilliant hasn't been recorded yet....( ;

I still love when Matt, says to her quietly at the Fashion Date.
    You are killing me...............
    Also do you think he was a little excited when he was doing that PI before he comes to pick her up for their 1 on 1. He is grinning from ear to ear about giving her the rose or not and saying that if it isn't a good date she is out of here. Too funny!!! Like no way is she out of here. Finally he has some alone time with her. Also when they are on the roller coaster and she is the first to put her arms in the air and scream and then he is right in there as well. Either they don't do that in England or he wasn't sure that he should do that.
    He took her lead pretty fast though.

If she ends up being F1 they are in for a lot of laughs those 2. That is so important. I think he says that as well.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2913916;
    I made an Amanda and Matt video. If you'd like to view it, it's on YouTube. Just put in Matt and Amanda - So Amazing and it should come right up.

Most of the scenes are from the one on one date but I did add some from rugby and the fireside chat!

Hope you like it!
    Aww, that was really sweet, i<8realitytv!!!

Makes me wonder, "Shayne who?"
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I made an Amanda and Matt video. If you'd like to view it, it's on YouTube. Just put in Matt and Amanda - So Amazing and it should come right up.

Most of the scenes are from the one on one date but I did add some from rugby and the fireside chat!

Hope you like it!
    Awww, that was SOO good! That put a huge smile on my face. Really amazing job! Thank you for putting that together.

Hope you like it!

That was absolutely wonderful!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making that!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Re: Video Tributes (no direct links, please)

I'm really glad you all liked the video! I enjoyed making it!

Hope you like it!
    Wow, I love it, it really is "so amazing"!!! Beautiful song and I love the slow-motions... especially the slow-mo-kiss They seem to be so comfortable around each other and they're always laughing!!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Hope you like it!
    awwwwwwwww, so cuteeeeeeeee, you did a great video!!!!!
    I watched it so many times I can't count!!!!
    Thanks!!!!!

Hope you like it!
    This was beautiful i<3realitytv! Thank you for creating and sharing with us

+ Reply to Thread