+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Video Tributes (no direct links, please)

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;2900123;
    Hi everyone! Thanks for the comments on my video. I'm glad you guys liked it.

That's right, casualfan. So far, I've been editing each episode for Amanda, Shayne, and Chelsea, and will continue to do so, just because it is easier to see what's going on when it's all put together. I've received a lot of great feedback so I thought I would continue it through the season.

Regarding music videos, each season I get inspired by the story that I start to see develop between TB and one of the girls. The only one I see a romance building with is Shayne so far and I couldn't resist when I saw Notting Hill the other day. Plus, Matt inspired me with his picnic and bread analogies and thought the words of the song were perfect. lol

We will see what tonight's episode brings. Happy Bachelor Day!
    Just wanted to say: thank you for your lovely videos and all the time you put into them!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;2900123;
    Hi everyone! Thanks for the comments on my video. I'm glad you guys liked it.

That's right, casualfan. So far, I've been editing each episode for Amanda, Shayne, and Chelsea, and will continue to do so, just because it is easier to see what's going on when it's all put together. I've received a lot of great feedback so I thought I would continue it through the season.

Regarding music videos, each season I get inspired by the story that I start to see develop between TB and one of the girls. The only one I see a romance building with is Shayne so far and I couldn't resist when I saw Notting Hill the other day. Plus, Matt inspired me with his picnic and bread analogies and thought the words of the song were perfect. lol

We will see what tonight's episode brings. Happy Bachelor Day!
    I also wanted to say thanks for all your work in putting these together. I look forward to them each season!!

Thanks Valen, That video was really great---and shows the connection of matt and shayne beautifully. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your videos

Re: Video Tributes (no direct links, please)

Valen, thank you for putting that together. The video was very sweet and the song really does fit. I didn't even think of the Notting Hill connection (Brit meets Hollywood) until I read the comments on your video. Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2900249;
    Thanks Valen, That video was really great---and shows the connection of matt and shayne beautifully. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your videos
    Thanks, kwtaylor! I'm hoping we get some good footage tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2900301;
    Valen, thank you for putting that together. The video was very sweet and the song really does fit. I didn't even think of the Notting Hill connection (Brit meets Hollywood) until I read the comments on your video. Great job!
    lol I know. It just might work out like the movie.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Lellis - I just saw your new video for DeAnna and her new adventure - Ready To Take A Chance Again. It is very lovely.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I just posted the Episode 4 recap videos for Amanda, Shayne, and Chelsea, if you guys are interested. Youtube: valen428

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;2904777;
    I just posted the Episode 4 recap videos for Amanda, Shayne, and Chelsea, if you guys are interested. Youtube: valen428
    Thank you so much. I love your videos. I still visit and watch Andy and Tessa. I'm a sucker for romance either short or long term.

Wonderful job Valen - as always
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

+ Reply to Thread