+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Video Tributes (no direct links, please)

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

Valen's video is really sweet and does show a definite connection between Matt and Shayne. She's also done videos featuring Amanda and Matt and Chelsea and Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sociologyrocks;2899625;
    Valen's video is really sweet and does show a definite connection between Matt and Shayne. She's also done videos featuring Amanda and Matt and Chelsea and Matt.
    But not to the extent of her latest video of Matt and Shayne - yet!!
    Last edited by Capegal; 04-07-2008 at 12:51 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2899628;
    There hasn't been enough footage...it'd be one-minute long.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2899628;
    I think (Valen correct me if I am wrong) she has been compiling all the scenes for each episode for Chelsea, Amanda and Shayne. That way if you want to see the interaction with your favorite Bachelorette you can watch it. She did the same last season I believe. The video set to music is more or a tribute that she is inspired to do. I don't remember if she does them for multiple Bachelorettes, but I think it's more of an inspiration type of thing. I know during Bachelor 10 she made some great Tessa and Andy videos, but I don't believe she made one for Bevin or Danielle. I remember a couple for Jenni last season (my favorite was Wink and a Smile), but I don't recall one for Deanna or Bettina.

I thought this particular video was really sweet and showed a multi dimensional side of Shayne and Matt.

Re: Video Tributes (no direct links, please)

Valen-I adored your Andy/Tessa videos and this one with Matt and Shayne is just as fabulous... or should I say AMAZING! Thank you for putting so much effort into making these tributes. I can't wait for your next one.

[ I remember a couple for Jenni last season (my favorite was Wink and a Smile), but I don't recall one for Deanna or Bettina.

the videos that Valen does are great- watching the clips set to a song can convince you of the love story- which may or may not be there.....I can't hear the song Bubbly anymore without remembering Jenni and 'him'...and their first kiss....

I'm waiting for more airtime with Amanda and Chelsea to see videos of them...I've seen enough of Shayne....that girl does love a camera....she reminds me of the girl who always wants to be the center of attention....

Quote Originally Posted by Sociologyrocks;2899625;
    it was very clear and lovely, i really love the clip
    "When you judge others without knowing them,know that you are just judging yourself""

i think the footage of "Bleeding love is the best clip of matt and shayne and u will see why
    "When you judge others without knowing them,know that you are just judging yourself""

Re: Video Tributes (no direct links, please)

Thanks casualfan and Mia Rose! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was alot of fun making it. We'll see what kind of footage this episode brings tonight. Happy Monday!

Hi everyone! Thanks for the comments on my video. I'm glad you guys liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2899649;
    I think (Valen correct me if I am wrong) she has been compiling all the scenes for each episode for Chelsea, Amanda and Shayne.
    That's right, casualfan. So far, I've been editing each episode for Amanda, Shayne, and Chelsea, and will continue to do so, just because it is easier to see what's going on when it's all put together. I've received a lot of great feedback so I thought I would continue it through the season.

Regarding music videos, each season I get inspired by the story that I start to see develop between TB and one of the girls. The only one I see a romance building with is Shayne so far and I couldn't resist when I saw Notting Hill the other day. Plus, Matt inspired me with his picnic and bread analogies and thought the words of the song were perfect. lol

We will see what tonight's episode brings. Happy Bachelor Day!

+ Reply to Thread