+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Tributes (no direct links, please)

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;2383271;
    I just made a new video out on You Tube!! The title is Andy and Tessa "Crazy for this Girl" under my user name: valen428

I hope you like it!!
    W-O-W!!! I just love all the clips you used... once again, I've got tears in my eyes

Anyone who doesn't think these two have chemistry is just blind. They are so hot, you need sunscreen to watch these videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugs3;2384005;
    I can't find this one either. hope it's up again soon.
    Maybe you could watch one of my other videos and click my name at the top of you tube to open all the ones that I made.

Mod-I am not giving directions to my videos, lol!! Just making a suggestion.

Thanks to all the great feedback, everyone!! Glad you enjoyed it. Monday can't get here soon enough...did I just say that??

Valen,
    That was WONDERFUL. I am in awe, I've already watched it three times. Must. have. more.

Valen, that was definitely worth the search! keep it up!
    If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

Re: Video Tributes Thread

That is a testament to their love. Their children will enjoy watching it.

That is fantastic. I also watched your video of Andy's Humanitarian Award Acceptance Speech. It was very telling to me when Andy spoke of "his ethic to service". Tessa is a social worker. Tessa certainly shares that ethic with him.

Also, at the end of his speech he spoke about how the things he was doing would be good for the triathelon, the US of America and all of mankind. (imo that means........feel good America...there is love, hope, laughter and happiness in this world)

I think Fleiss will be hung from the closest tree if he has edited this show with a Tessa love story only to have Andy choose someone else.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;2384222;

I think Fleiss will be hung from the closest tree if he has edited this show with a Tessa love story only to have Andy choose someone else.
    Get the ropes ready
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;2384049;
    Maybe you could watch one of my other videos and click my name at the top of you tube to open all the ones that I made.

Mod-I am not giving directions to my videos, lol!! Just making a suggestion.

Thanks to all the great feedback, everyone!! Glad you enjoyed it. Monday can't get here soon enough...did I just say that??
    All of your videos have been AMAZING!

Everytime I start to doubt Tessa being F1, I just watch the videos and my faith is restored!

Thank you so much for all of your hard work.

FORT Fan

I think what I really need in my life is to just broadcast a soundtrack and not say anything. Wouldn't it be funny if everybody was walking around in their own music video in real life? But what would your song be? We'll need to hire Valen to pick one out for us.

Quote Originally Posted by weary;2384261;
    I think what I really need in my life is to just broadcast a soundtrack and not say anything. Wouldn't it be funny if everybody was walking around in their own music video in real life? But what would your song be? We'll need to hire Valen to pick one out for us.
    O thank goodness! We'll have something to do after 5/21. choosing our song and those of other posters til we get it right. That should keep us busy for awhile.
    If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

+ Reply to Thread