+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Tributes (no direct links, please)

Re: Video Tributes Thread

The AT LAST video that posted in youtube is by lovnsoul...I can't find Valen's
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by toni;2419678;
    The AT LAST video that posted in youtube is by lovnsoul...I can't find Valen's
    Choose one of valen's other videos. Then on the right hand side select "other videos by this user". Then scroll through and look for it. It hasn't had enough views yet to come up to the top of the selection.

Valen, you're probably finished with the Andy and Tessa videos, but I thought From this Moment On by Shania Twain would be a good song. Maybe it could start with the proposal, or Tessa's I'm in love with you and could have some of the media appearances since the FRC. Sorry for the suggestion, you've done such a great job on ALL the videos..I'm sure you don't need my input. Thanks for all the videos you've put together!!!

FORT Fan

I want to thank all of you who have made videos of Andy and Tessa on You Tube. You've all done such a wonderful job of showing this Love Story. Awesome!

FORT Newbie

Thanks for all the great tribute videos...

Most of them are better than what the actual production crew put out for us in terms of the show!

You guys are AMAZING, and I hope that

1) your talents are recognized by the industry
    2) you get great jobs working on the Bachelor/ette
    3) as a result, you come back and post on FORT with insider info!

I wish I had your creative talents!

I just saw this posted on another board and thought I'd share. Someone has started to compile all of the 'Tessa moments' from each of the episodes and has the video for Part 1 and 2, through episode 3, online at youtube. The videos are posted by wagws - enjoy!

(I get the impression additional episodes will be added in the future).

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2420403;
    I just saw this posted on another board and thought I'd share. Someone has started to compile all of the 'Tessa moments' from each of the episodes and has the video for Part 1 and 2, through episode 3, online at youtube. The videos are posted by wagws - enjoy!

(I get the impression additional episodes will be added in the future).
    i have emailed her, and she said she plans to do the entire season. It's fun to watch - there are things from the beginning that I forgot about.

On a side note.....you all know I am a Tessa fan, and initially fell for Bevin's bad edit. But in watching a few short moments of Bevin in the videos by wagws, she seems very sweet & very normal. I still can't figure why Fleiss threw her under the bus??

Valen "At Last" is freaking amazing!
    That you so much for making all these videos, they are incredible.

FORT Fan

valen-- i just wanted to thank you for the beautiful videos you made of tessa and andy. it was so encouraging along the journey to know that you were seeing the love story that i and so many others were seeing also. i haven't seen 'at last' yet. i loved all the others, but, so far have to say my absolute favorite is "crazy for this girl". again, great job and thanks and so glad andy and tessa enjoyed your work as well...

There is someone on Youtube who is posting all of Tessa's PI and conversations from each episode - user name is wagws

+ Reply to Thread