+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Tributes (no direct links, please)

FORT Newbie

Re: Video Tributes Thread

Valen- Your videos are incredible! I cry everytime I watch "Come What May", I can't help it. I can hardly wait for your finale! I have questions... what hardware and software are you using? Your video quality seems to be better than everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;2414922;
    Thanks everyone!! It was very shocking hearing my name mentioned by Andy lol. I'm just so glad they liked my videos. I will be working on my final video...a remake of my first video "Up Where We Belong" to include their entire journey. I'll let you know when it's done! Thanks again for all of your encouragement these last two weeks. It's been a blast!!
    Yeey! Valen ....
    I am looking forward for the video and I agree with you...."Up Where We Belong" is a great theme song since it is the one that the show have played from the beginning and hearing it, makes me feel nostalgic and happy as it reminds me of Andy and Tessa...a lovestory made in heaven ....

Even hearing it alone on the radio...I immediately have the mental vision of Andy and Tessa especially the Cinderella Date...I do associate the song to Tessa and Andy....so funny because I also started humming it while doing chores at home ....

You are a blessing to all of us!...THANK YOU!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brianandjamie;2412600;
    YAY Valen!!!...Andy and Tessa on the conference call thanked you personally for all the videos and said it helped them get through the process. How awesome!!!
    OMGosh, that's AWESOME!!! I always wondered if they'd hear/see them. I'm really happy to hear that your hard work was seen (and I'm assuming) totally appreciated by them, Valen!!! YAY!!!!

I have finished my final video. I decided to do something different as I thought it was more fitting for them. It's under my user name on You Tube: valen428 and the song is "At Last".

I hope you enjoy it!!

FORT Fan

Thanks valen. Another excellent video!!!

This song choice was a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;2419521;
    I have finished my final video. I decided to do something different as I thought it was more fitting for them. It's under my user name on You Tube: valen428 and the song is "At Last".

I hope you enjoy it!!
    You are excellent at the video. It is a joy to watch. Thank you.

Valen ~ I love love love your videos. Awesome!

Would someone be so kind as to send me the link to the e-mail on Joker's? I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!!!

Just watched "At Last".....Valen, you are talented. Keep up the good work!!!!!
    Last edited by Skeeter1; 05-25-2007 at 09:15 PM. Reason: New Information :)

can't find it
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;2419521;

I hope you enjoy it!!
    The song is perfect! Thanks Valen!

FORT Newbie

Valen I love your videos. When I was walking last night a song came on my MP3 player "Swept Away", I think it's called. It's an oldie by Christopher Cross. The words to this song fit Andy & Tessa so well. It made me think what a great video you could of made to it!!

+ Reply to Thread