+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Tributes (no direct links, please)

Re: Video Tributes Thread

Quote Originally Posted by brianandjamie;2412600;
    YAY Valen!!!...Andy and Tessa on the conference call thanked you personally for all the videos and said it helped them get through the process. How awesome!!!
    That's so cool!! Valen, great job!! And how nice was it for them to personally thank Valen for her hard work. What a classy couple those two lovebirds are.
    Flight for two on JedAir.

Thanks everyone!! It was very shocking hearing my name mentioned by Andy lol. I'm just so glad they liked my videos. I will be working on my final video...a remake of my first video "Up Where We Belong" to include their entire journey. I'll let you know when it's done! Thanks again for all of your encouragement these last two weeks. It's been a blast!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;2414922;
    Thanks everyone!! It was very shocking hearing my name mentioned by Andy lol. I'm just so glad they liked my videos. I will be working on my final video...a remake of my first video "Up Where We Belong" to include their entire journey. I'll let you know when it's done! Thanks again for all of your encouragement these last two weeks. It's been a blast!!

Thank you Valen - I especially didn't watch the newest video so that I would have something to watch once the show ends . It was so hard staying away from your videos - but I managed... until today!

Cannot wait for the latest one and YAY that Andy and Tessa gave you a shout out - how freaking cool are they???

Valen..."YOU ARE AMAZING"....didn't I say that before?...Well...it is worth saying it over and over again....YOU ARE THE BEST and I'm glad Andy and Tessa saw your videos and credited you for it.....Cheers!...
    You are special!!!

Congrats Valen on such a great job! Don't make a FINALE video, make many more! These two are ADORABLE!
    YES WE CAN!

Quote Originally Posted by AFROdeesYACK;2412507;
    Can someone post the e-mail here, or PM me the link? Pretty please? I have no idea what Jokers is.
    I second that, can someone send me the link, or PM me?

Congrads to you Valen, whenever I was becoming sad that the love story I thought was being played out was not true, I went and watched one of your videos and knew it had to be Tessa. Many thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;2414922;
    Quote Originally Posted by LVBRICKY;2415136;
    Valen..."YOU ARE AMAZING"....didn't I say that before?...Well...it is worth saying it over and over again....YOU ARE THE BEST and I'm glad Andy and Tessa saw your videos and credited you for it.....Cheers!...
    You are special!!!
    Valen,

Thank you so much for your amazing videos.

I have enjoyed them tremedously. I appreciate all the hard work you have put into them.

I was so happy to hear Andy give thanks to you.

I have been checking Youtube for a final video.

FORT Newbie

Valen you're video's are fantastic....if you're still taking suggestions for songs...when I heard the song the finalists sang on the finale of American Idol last night "This is my now" I said "that would be perfect for one of Valen's Andy and Tessa video's especiall the finale"....it would be the ultimate fusion of reality TV!!!!!
    I especially liked Jordin's version...It speaks Tessa's story. If you haven't heard it it's available on the A1 website and probably other music sites!

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Valen thank you so much for the videos! They make me cry everytime!

Also congratulations on receiving an Email for Tessa & Andy. I know they were so touched!

Can't wait to see the Finale Video!
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

Valen, you cannot believe how many times I have watched those videos!! I even joined Joker's just to give you a shout out!
    Any idea what song you are planning to use on the final one? Hey, let's beg ABC for some of the footage on the cutting room floor, so Valen can make us a lot more videos!!

+ Reply to Thread