+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: 11/20 "The Women Tell All" Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by gardenia36;2150834;

Of all the girls, I still really like Desiree. She's so cute and seems very supportive of the other girls.
    I agree. She may be a wild child, but I was once one, too. We tend to settle down when we find the right guy.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;2151012;
    I. I was desperately hoping someone could knock that stupid insipid smile off her face, but it's never going to happen. She's so full of herself. If they even entertained the idea of her as a Bachelorette...well, that is one show I would miss. Definitely.

Truer words were never spoken.

I just wonder why NOONE has questioned why she thinks that she is a princess. Her dad's a freakin' PLASTIC SURGEON. What makes her think she's royalty? It'd be an understandable but still stupid attitude coming from someone with old money but please. I just don't understand why no one has called her on it.

Most of Erica's air time has been people calling her on her condescending attitude. But the fact she won't budge is what keeps people fascinated with her and keeps getting her more air time.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I think we can tolerate Erika just enough to be able to watch her, even be amused by her, because we realize that surely there are not a million and one hundred thousand billion just like her out here in the world. At least, God I hope not. To me she was, well, not to be cruel, but she was a freak show.

I loved seeing the new footage with Agnese. Calling herself "Agnese Borgasse" was so cute!! And I especially loved it when she told Chris that if Lorenzo liked Erica, then, "please...don't like me...please...please". That was AweSome!
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

+ Reply to Thread