+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 195 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Read somewhere that the new bachelor has been found. A NAVY PYHSICIAN show will be taping in Hawaii. Anyone heard of this? because the new season will be in March or April there abouts.

It'll have to start taping in January. The FRC will be in May during sweeps. They usually finish taping at least 2 months before the FRC.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    This article may tie into that....... I've seen pics of the a possible triathlete, Navy dr. on a myspace someone found and if it's him.. he's pretty hot!

'Bachelor' in swing
    Alphabet reups dating skein
    By JOSEF ADALIAN
    “The Bachelor: Rome” has anchored the Alphabet’s first post-football Monday night lineup this season.

'The Bachelor: Rome' has anchored the Alphabet's first post-football Monday night lineup this season.

ABC is planning another "Bachelor" party.
    Alphabet has greenlit production on the 10th installment of producer Mike Fleiss' durable dating skein. No word yet on scheduling, but skein could be ready in time for a late spring debut if ABC wants to bring it back then.

Net is said to be close to finalizing a decision on the new "Bachelor," with an announcement possible as soon as next week.

Renewal of "The Bachelor" completes a major comeback for the skein, which as recently as a year ago seemed to be nearing the end of its lifespan.

Ratings for "The Bachelor" had dropped off sharply, in part because of a slew of copycats launched by other broadcast and cable nets. ABC decided to stick by the Next Entertainment/Warner Horizon-produced skein, however.

With Fleiss, network and studio also opted to tape a cycle of the show in Paris. Those episodes aired last winter, and ratings perked up enough that ABC decided to bring the show back again.

Current cycle, taped in Rome, has been the anchor of ABC's first post-football Monday night lineup. Despite stiff competish from NBC's "Heroes" and CBS' comedies, "Bachelor" has held up well at 9 p.m.

Skein is averaging a 3.3 rating/8 share among adults 18-49, with particularly impressive numbers among ABC's core Monday night demo of younger females. "Bachelor" also has proven to be a compatible lead-in for 10 p.m. drama "What About Brian."

"The Bachelor: Rome" will airs its season finale later this month.

Fleiss and Lisa Levenson were the exec producers of the most recent cycle of "The Bachelor," with David Bohnert and Martin Hilton as co-exec producers. Chris Harrison hosts.

CAA packaged "The Bachelor."
    link
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    I'd love the limelight to stay on Lorenzo and his chosen one a bit longer, before they announce the NEW bachelor........

Why would they announce now, maybe NOT such good news with the ending......say it isnt' so.........

This has me wondering?!?

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Announce now to capture the audience after a successful show, imo. They waited several months before announcing Lorenzo after Travis' season.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2145614;
    Announce now to capture the audience after a successful show, imo. They waited several months before announcing Lorenzo after Travis' season.
    You are right and they're still casting Bachelorettes, even if they have the Bachelor, so if girls see that Lor and Jenn made a Love Connection, they may be more apt to get more sucker :nono er girls to apply for the show!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2145418;
    Read somewhere that the new bachelor has been found. A NAVY PYHSICIAN show will be taping in Hawaii. Anyone heard of this? because the new season will be in March or April there abouts.
    Well, as a Navy brat, I have a soft spot for a man in uniform. If I was younger ....... oh the possibilites.... such fun

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Aw, good points. I can see your side.

So this may bode quite well for Lorenzo and Jen, they are a success, so let's strike while the iron is hot.

I'm slow, but I get this now! LOL!

I guess this casting call coincides with the tropical location, triathlete bachelor

The Bachelor Casting Call
    I could not make this up.

I am a casting producer with ABC's hit show "The Bachelor" and I am on the lookout for outstanding accomplished women who are surfers ! I would love to specially invite members of the Santa Barbara surfing to a casting event this Friday, Nov. 17th in Santa Barbara. Women must be 21 and, of course, single in order to be considered. View the flyer here.

http://www.santabarbarasurfing.com/2...ws-of-day.html

Ughhh. Another doctor. Haven't they learned anything? Unless he looks like Jerry, I already can't stand him.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread