+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 195 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2146636;
    I watched that video clip too. From the neck down he's okay. Nice muscles. From the neck up.... he's got a square head and I don't think he's that good looking. I expected something in the range of Jerry and this guy is sooooooo not in the same league as Jerry, pretty-wise.
    I must agree, wholeheartedly. For me, Jerry was and is still the best looking bachelor they have had on these shows. I swear, he was exactly my type...striking, deep, not too macho (yuck), great body, and sexy as hell. Jenn's an idiot.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;2150435;
    I am in TOTAL agreement angelic_one. I am still not "feelin the LUV" with PrL. I'm not "seein the LUV" with either of the girls.
    I think the "relationship" will be over fairly quickly. Maybe not as quickly as Travis/Sarah, which lasted about a nanosecond, but quickly nontheless.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Quote Originally Posted by satorus;2145923;
    Okay - I have a cousin-in-law who lives in Hawaii and her husband is a doctor. If someone would PM me w/ info, I will see what I can find out.

PS - Is that allowed?
    Okay - my source dried up - sorry. I told her to keep a look out if he is indeed the next bachelor.

Good Thanksgiving morning all you super sleuthers!

here is a quick tidbit that I saw when I was reading our local newspaper, the St Paul Pioneer Press, on Tuesday (sorry, been too busy prepping for turkey dinner to get it posted!)

Auditions
    Want to go for 'The Bachelor'?

Does your ultimate romantic fantasy involve competing against a bunch of women for a chance at snagging a bachelor on national television? If so, you're in luck.

Auditions for the 10th season of ABC's reality series 'The Bachelor' will be held at Nye's Polonaise Room in Minneapolis on Nov. 27 (1-5 p.m.) and in Bloomington at the Mall of America on Nov. 29 (3-7 pm).

More information can be found at http://thebachelor.warnerbros.com/

There you go! they are looking for women!!!! so all you gals here in the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota, go for it! Maybe I ought to go snoop around the Mall of America on Nov 28, eh?!?!?!?!

have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!!!

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perennialprince;2153320;
    Good Thanksgiving morning all you super sleuthers!

here is a quick tidbit that I saw when I was reading our local newspaper, the St Paul Pioneer Press, on Tuesday (sorry, been too busy prepping for turkey dinner to get it posted!)

Auditions
    Want to go for 'The Bachelor'?

Does your ultimate romantic fantasy involve competing against a bunch of women for a chance at snagging a bachelor on national television? If so, you're in luck.

Auditions for the 10th season of ABC's reality series 'The Bachelor' will be held at Nye's Polonaise Room in Minneapolis on Nov. 27 (1-5 p.m.) and in Bloomington at the Mall of America on Nov. 29 (3-7 pm).

More information can be found at http://thebachelor.warnerbros.com/

There you go! they are looking for women!!!! so all you gals here in the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota, go for it! Maybe I ought to go snoop around the Mall of America on Nov 28, eh?!?!?!?!

have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!!!

PP
    By all means, PP, do snoop!! Do one for the team!! See if you can bribe those casting agents to give us some inside scoop!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Something tells me that this next season will be the season of brunnette bachelorettes.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I hope so - be a nice change ...

"Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2155066;
    Is Dr. Baldwin really the new Bachelor or is it just speculation?
    ABC hasn't formally announced their selection yet. But the rumors have been substantiated. I've seen enough to believe Dr. Andy Baldwin is the next Bachelor. (As for the title The Bachelor: Hawaii, that is not yet confirmed, but I have my eyes open, and consider that most likely.) I suspect the announcement will occur only after Lorenzo is done (Why steal his thunder?). So I'm looking for The Bachelor Season 10 to be announced in early December.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Great, Dr. Baldwin's father is a PA state representative for Lancaster. Wonder how the Lancaster papers will cover the season.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2155835;
    ABC hasn't formally announced their selection yet. But the rumors have been substantiated. I've seen enough to believe Dr. Andy Baldwin is the next Bachelor. (As for the title The Bachelor: Hawaii, that is not yet confirmed, but I have my eyes open, and consider that most likely.) I suspect the announcement will occur only after Lorenzo is done (Why steal his thunder?). So I'm looking for The Bachelor Season 10 to be announced in early December.
    Would they announce this before filming? Hawaii got all caught up in their American Idol contestant - they won't leave this alone either. That would force Fleiss to maybe alter his formula - don't you think?

+ Reply to Thread