+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 195 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2149135;
    Does she state what makes a man "qualified?" Tee hee!
    More $$....that's it... She said she also has way more friends in LA than she did in Houston.... Odd comment... Why would you do an interview and make it seem like you didn't have alot of friends...

I guess she's just alluding to the fact that there are more people "her caliber" out in LA...

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemymax;2149156;
    More $$....that's it... She said she also has way more friends in LA than she did in Houston.... Odd comment... Why would you do an interview and make it seem like you didn't have alot of friends...

I guess she's just alluding to the fact that there are more people "her caliber" out in LA...
    , lovemymax. Thanks for all the scoops... you just have to love a delusional Soc (ialite)! :Lol Well I guess those men would be her caliber in the sense that lots of them are pretty fake same as our loveable Faux Princess!
    So, does the sister of PLo's friend give any clues, like Lor's been going out of town alot on 'secret' trips??
    Thanks again, and keep posting with us!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wryle;2149044;
    Maybe they can pull Sarah from TAR (I know, different network). She and the jerk broke up when they were eliminated.
    Wryle, I was thinking exactly the same thing!! Of course, ABC probably wouldn't want to do any cross-network promoting, but it would be kind of fun. I must say, I really liked Sarah and glad she dumped that self absorbed Peter!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2149189;
    , lovemymax. Thanks for all the scoops... you just have to love a delusional Soc (ialite)! :Lol Well I guess those men would be her caliber in the sense that lots of them are pretty fake same as our loveable Faux Princess!
    So, does the sister of PLo's friend give any clues, like Lor's been going out of town alot on 'secret' trips??
    Thanks again, and keep posting with us!
    Well, this girl (her brother is Lorenzo's BFF)- She did say that he was gone a few weeks ago.. and "had no idea where he was"... that was around the week that the bachelor was off for a week. Soooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2146600;
    I first heard about it on another message board. And then following up on what was posted there, and the orginal source on a triathlon forum? Well yeah, it is somewhat hearsay 'friend of a friend' type of posting, but apparently 'Navy Doctor, triathlete' = this guy. People have also posted e-mails about casting, looking specifically for female triathletes, so the hearsay may be accurate.

It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out. If they really are successful in casting at least a few triathletes, how are the producers going to work their magic once they start filming? I'm sure these women won't be thrilled at hours of nothing but wine being shoved in their faces to make for 'better TV.'
    In Houston the casting people sent the email to the AWA.. aka Assoc. of Women Atty's... so they ARE at least trying for smart women.. that would make sense if this guy is a doctor... not to say that any women atty's would be stupid enought to "sign away their life" on those reality show consent/release forms.. ha

Quote Originally Posted by lovemymax;2149335;
    In Houston the casting people sent the email to the AWA.. aka Assoc. of Women Atty's... so they ARE at least trying for smart women.. that would make sense if this guy is a doctor... not to say that any women atty's would be stupid enought to "sign away their life" on those reality show consent/release forms.. ha
    lovemymax, will you be with us next season? Please say "yes!"
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2149356;
    lovemymax, will you be with us next season? Please say "yes!"
    Of course! I'm all about making fun of people on reality shows... makes me feel good

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2146447;
    Didn't Travis do Duke undergrad? Then to Vandy?

I think this guy sounds great. Hopefull they do not screw him up in editing
    He is not my cup of tea (physically)......I'm longing for tall dark and handsome!

Well, Im ready to move on...away from this season! Im looking forward to a new Bachelor season. I just don't think this season produced any wedding, let alone a lasting relationship.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2150356;
    Well, Im ready to move on...away from this season! Im looking forward to a new Bachelor season. I just don't think this season produced any wedding, let alone a lasting relationship.
    I am in TOTAL agreement angelic_one. I am still not "feelin the LUV" with PrL. I'm not "seein the LUV" with either of the girls.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

+ Reply to Thread