+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 195 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2146644;
    I'm not disagreeing with you on your opinion about this guy, although he's better looking than Travis. I've been holding back forever, but was I the only one who didn't think that Jerry was that good looking or sexy? I just didn't get him.

Nope, you were not the only one. I found Jerry to be "pretty" and I prefer handsome (more masculine). Whether or not this doc is the next bachelor, he appears to be handsome, not pretty. As for our current bacherlor.....

I can't follow these threads for anything... So... I'm just putting it here...

Monday (Nov 27th, 06) is the next casting call in Houston for the next bachelor...

Also... Erica (Rose) and I emailed back and forth today.. She said Jami just SOOOO hates her guts. Even after a so called "make up session" after the taping of the "Tell All". Where the girls all forgave each other.. She said Jami just still hates her..

She also said the show should be "Hilar" as she says... So, hopefully she spices things up tonight.

Also... word is Lorenzo really likes the girl he picked. - For now anyways! You know that can change quick.
    But I write a "recap" and Lorenzo gets it emailed to him... the person that sends it to him also watches the show w/ him in NY on Mondays... Her brother and Lorenzo are best friends... So, anyways. this girl (who gets my recaps) says that he hasn't said anythign... but that she thinks he really likes this person ( who I think is jen, obviously)... anyways... that's it

Wow lovemymax! Thank you for the scoop! Kudos to you!!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Gosh I cant believe that he has to be quiet about how much he is in love when he is around his friends. Maybe he's decided to say nothing at all , lest he say too much and give out a detail he shouldnt. Great scoop!.

Maybe they can pull Sarah from TAR (I know, different network). She and the jerk broke up when they were eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna;2034942;

Peter & Sarah - Friends

Peter and Sarah are both Iron Man competitors who have a long history of teamwork. Sarah recently became the first female with an artificial leg to complete the Hawaii Iron Man Triathlon. Peter works as a clinical prosthetist and travels the country speaking to amputees and consulting for prosthetic legs. Both are out to win and eager to show the world that a disability will not stop them from reaching their goals.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by lovemymax;2148994;
    She also said the show should be "Hilar" as she says... So, hopefully she spices things up tonight.
    Did she say "Hilar"? What, she idn't have enough money to buy a suffix?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2149115;
    Did she say "Hilar"? What, she idn't have enough money to buy a suffix?
    Yeah, it's funny she totally replies to emails in abbreviations... Her favorite is "Def" for definitely - most likely, she just can't spell it. heee

Also... she did an interview w/ the houston chronicle where she mentions that there are a lot more "qualified" men to date.... hee

Quote Originally Posted by lovemymax;2149126;
    Also... she did an interview w/ the houston chronicle where she mentions that there are a lot more "qualified" men to date.... hee
    Does she state what makes a man "qualified?" Tee hee!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by lovemymax;2149124;
    Yeah, it's funny she totally replies to emails in abbreviations... Her favorite is "Def" for definitely - most likely, she just can't spell it. heee
    Maybe her time is so taken up with all those LA men who are more qualified to date her that she just can't spare an extra second to write every word out in full. Def.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread