+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 195 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2146413;
    I just watched an interesting recap video of Dr. Biceps (posted by Dreamer) when he raced in the Ironman in Hawaii in October of this year. Wow... let's just say he's definitely.. buff? Muscular? And, I also never realized SO many people do the Ironman. Whoa.

There's also a short segment where they show him talking before the race starts. Talking about his nerves and the weather, etc. Just based on that 15-30 second clip with his shirt off, I've decided I'm not going to like him.

I mean it! It's something about the way he talks. I just can't imagine watching him attempt make small talk with 27 women in bikinis... (but, I can always mute the TV and hope they spend alot of time in the pool...)
    I watched that video clip too. From the neck down he's okay. Nice muscles. From the neck up.... he's got a square head and I don't think he's that good looking. I expected something in the range of Jerry and this guy is sooooooo not in the same league as Jerry, pretty-wise.

I just bet he'll be talking about the Navy and diving, and running and swimming all the time and that could get pretty old by the end of the first episode. He'll probably wear his dress uniform to the FRC instead of a suit and I think by that time I'd be sorely missing poor Larry.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2146447;
    Didn't Travis do Duke undergrad? Then to Vandy?

I think this guy sounds great. Hopefull they do not screw him up in editing
    Travis went to Duke but Baldwin graduated in 1999 - way after I think. Then Travis went to Va for med school and on to Vanderbilt for residency. Baldlwin went to UCSF for med school. I dont know where he did residency - he's pretty young after all. Maybe he did two years somewhere and then into the Navy to finish training.
    I think by that time I'd be sorely missing poor Larry.
    Heh. I'm already missing poor Larry.
    Why are they trolling triathalon sites for women for him? On this show the athletes never go for the other athletes, the docs never go for the other docs, etc. He'll end up with someone who is a dance teacher or a pilates master or tennis champ. They never date their own kind on the Bachelor.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 11-18-2006 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2146636;
    I watched that video clip too. From the neck down he's okay. Nice muscles. From the neck up.... he's got a square head and I don't think he's that good looking. I expected something in the range of Jerry and this guy is sooooooo not in the same league as Jerry, pretty-wise.

I just bet he'll be talking about the Navy and diving, and running and swimming all the time and that could get pretty old by the end of the first episode. He'll probably wear his dress uniform to the FRC instead of a suit and I think by that time I'd be sorely missing poor Larry.
    I'm not disagreeing with you on your opinion about this guy, although he's better looking than Travis. I've been holding back forever, but was I the only one who didn't think that Jerry was that good looking or sexy? I just didn't get him.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2146644;
    I'm not disagreeing with you on your opinion about this guy, although he's better looking than Travis. I've been holding back forever, but was I the only one who didn't think that Jerry was that good looking or sexy? I just didn't get him.
    Oh my fosh I didn't think jerry was sexy either...I like Ryan that season!

On the triathlon website, one person is now confirming this person as the new Bachelor. Okay ABC, it is now your turn to confirm.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2146644;
    Jerry wasn't a meathead. He had depth, spoke in metaphors, which I loved and he was very hot besides. No wonder J** didn't want him, she liked the shell he came in but didn't get a word of what he was saying to her. But then she was dumber than a stack of bricks so I had no expectations.

Ryan was this simple, one dimensional, dime-a-dozen kind of guy that just made me yawn every time I looked at him. Ughhhh.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I've got to go thru my kids' swimming guides to see if they ever swam during the same meet as this guy. I checked to see whether he swam local high school in PA, but it looks like he went to a New England prep school to swim.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

jerry so should have been the next bachelor, i'd be tuning in for sure, he's hot

this guy is better looking than travis, but i gotta say, larry is cuter

i think i'm gonna miss larry as well :/

i think the fact they are going with another doctor proves they dont learn anything, and keep on using the same recycled formula

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2146711;

i think i'm gonna miss larry as well :/

i think the fact they are going with another doctor proves they dont learn anything, and keep on using the same recycled formula
    ...I'm just getting a bad feeling about this potential new meat. Hey if nothing else, if he's the one, I will be able to hone my photoshopping skills to amp up the snarking this next time around
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

erry wasn't a meathead. He had depth, spoke in metaphors, which I loved and he was very hot besides.
    I totally agree . But it seems that for the Bachelor they have a certain career status/success requirements that he does not satisfy. Once he becomes a C list actor , or finds some famous relatives - he'll get the call.

+ Reply to Thread