+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 195 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2447086;
    This is the Bachelor. Three Bachelorette shows, and this is actually the 10th season of the Bachelor.

Bevin told Andy she loves him in the evening, Andy respond with a half answer I love you to, to which she gave a half smile. Any woman would have to question what kind of Love did that mean, when a guy would say it like that. Earlier in the day Andy told her he could not tell her how he feels. She wanted to know. I would think this meant that Andy was not showering Bevin with I loves yous or sending the vibes that it is her.
    When someone says ILY in response to me saying ILY, I usually assume it is understood they mean it the same way that I do, unless I am told otherwise. If I tell a friend ILY, I know they know how I mean it, or I don't say it. When I tell my husband ILY, I know he knows how I mean it.

Yes, there are different levels of ILY, but they are still very strong words. If there is room for interpretation of the "type" of love, then it either needs to be clarified immediately, or just not said at all. Especially if the recipient is on another level.

Bevin said Andy said I love you to many people ie crew. So I would assume she would know that I love you has different meanings to Andy. Yes, to me I love you has different meanings.
    But, I am going to go out on a limb and assume HDA was not making out with those crew members before, during and after he said it. I am also going to go out on a limb and assume that those crew members were not "in love" with HDA and knew there was only ONE way to interpret what he meant.

Bevin had to know going into the last chance date it was not here The F1 gets the last date.

I wonder if Bevin was so sick the day before FRC because she knew it was not her. Maybe she could not wrap her head around it, but her gut knew by the Last chance date.
    I think we need to keep in mind that Bevin did not see the dates and interaction with Tessa. All she knew was what HDA was telling her. We can sit her and say what HDA had with Bevin pales in comparison to what he had with Tessa, but Bevin did not know what was going on with A/T.

HDA was, afterall, "contractually obligated" not to let her know. Right?

Both she and Andy were not the fun electrical couple they usually are. Even the Fantasy date had cooled down, look at the leaked videos and Bevin's nervous giggle, look how not into Bevin Andy actually was. Then compare that to the editing of the FD. It gave me a very good idea of what editing can actually do.
    If you go back and re-read the show discussion thread for the fantasy dates and the finale, you will find that many viewers, even here on FORT thought the final dates with Bevin was . Granted, it was "Fleissed", but there was some footage of them being "into" each other on that last date.

I am sorry that Bevin did not take it as gracious as Sadie or Danielle did. That is not Andy's fault.
    So, showing raw emotion and heartache is not "gracious"? I think it was an easier let down for Danielle b/c she did not share feelings with HDA on the same level as Bevin did. I really like Danielle, but I don't think we can really compare their exits as on the same level. I thought Bevin handled herself in a very graceful manner given the circumstances. It is Fleiss's fault that Bevin had to be strung along through the bitter end, but it is Andy's fault that he took the "stringing along" part of it to another level.

why not stop blaming Andy that Bevin is F2 and that she is upset. Taping finished 3 months ago, The Final Rose given out wasw viewed a month ago.

Andy chose Tessa as his soulmate. Let Andy and Tessa be happy together.

I do not understand how blaming Andy that Bevin is not chosen and hurt will make it any different or better for Bevin. At her hometown date Bevin told her father she did not know where she would find another man like Andy, she did not tell her father she was in love with Andy it was the type of man.
    Last edited by lildago; 06-21-2007 at 11:03 AM.

FORT Regular

did anyone else get the impression that Andy is not a rider? I know he said something about never riding on the beach, but I wonder if he rides at all. He was really hanging on to that pommel and didn't look nearly as relaxed as Tessa. It was pretty brave of him to do the horse ride because she likes it even though it didn't seem to be in his comfort zone.
    Last edited by lildago; 06-21-2007 at 10:30 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sulian;2447124;
    did anyone else get the impression that Andy is not a rider? I know he said something about never riding on the beach, but I wonder if he rides at all. He was really hanging on to that pommel and didn't look nearly as relaxed as Tessa. It was pretty brave of him to do the horse ride because she likes it even though it didn't seem to be in his comfort zone.
    and yes, it cracked me up, he was bouncing all over the place when that horse trotted up that little hill....
    they also both had on flip flops....prob not the best riding shoe.
    Last edited by lildago; 06-21-2007 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2446957;
    See I feel Meredith did worst than Andy in my opinion, because here Matt was all torn up on the AFRC and Meredith basically told him that she used him for the show but it was IAN along.....I remember her saying come on Matt, it was the show or something like that, she basically made Matt feel like a fool for loving her.....At least Andy has not told Bevin that, I would rather someone at least love me than let the whole bachelor viewing audience know that I was a fool to fall in love or like with them.......
    He told Bevin he Loved her but was not "in love" with her after the fact, you think she didnt feel like a fool or andy showing her he had the watch on she gave him at the frc and on and on and on,

There is a big range of horse back riding. From once every few years, to being a rider.

I went riding on the beach after not having been on a horse in almost 25 years.

Ouch. LOL

I think it was sweet that Tessa got the date of riding horses, playing in the ocean and watchng the sunset on the beach. May not sound like much but it is a simple enjoyment and both Tessa and Andy had fun.

I am not sure if the horse riding was arranged before hand or if Andy had any say in it at all.
    Last edited by lildago; 06-21-2007 at 11:06 AM.

He really didn't seem too relaxed but it was cute. I could tell the horse could tell that he wasn't that comfortable either, Tessa's horse just flowed with her and Andy was hanging on tight and kept having to kick it to go. It was a very sweet gesture if he isn't comfortable since he knew Tessa enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisgood2;2447166;
    He really didn't seem too relaxed but it was cute. I could tell the horse could tell that he wasn't that comfortable either, Tessa's horse just flowed with her and Andy was hanging on tight and kept having to kick it to go. It was a very sweet gesture if he isn't comfortable since he knew Tessa enjoyed it.

My favorite part of the horseback riding was when Tessa said "Nice butt, not you Andy the horse." I love how these two can joke around with each other in this way.
    The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of what they have.

FORT Regular

I was reading that Andy had an 8 year commitment to the Navy and that he signed up in 1999. Is that his total for the med. training also? Is that why he said that this year could be his final year? Or did he have to add more Navy time to pay back his med. school also? I was thinking that he could possibly get his orthopedic residency if he re-upped for another 4 years. Afterall, there is going to be a tremendous need for that specialty as these guys keep coming back from Iraq. And could he do a residency at a place like Walter Reed, or would it have to be a Naval hospital?

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2447111;
    why not stop blaming Andy that Bevin is F2 and that she is upset. Taping finished 3 months ago, The Final Rose given out wasw viewed a month ago.

Andy chose Tessa as his soulmate. Let Andy and Tessa be happy together.

I do not understand how blaming Andy that Bevin is not chosen and hurt will make it any different or better for Bevin. At her hometown date Bevin told her father she did not know where she would find another man like Andy, she did not tell her father she was in love with Andy it was the type of man.
    I wasn't aware anyone is blaming Andy for Bevin being f2.. What I personally blame him for is the way he went about choosing f1 / rejection of
    f2. NOT the fact that Bevin didn't win. These people are adults, so they'll do what they do, but if my daughter were treated that way by some young man, I'd have a few words.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread