+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 195 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 1945

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

  1. #511
    Where I want to be... ldcook77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,547

    Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2446889;
    But who knows what the other Bachelor said to the other f2 girls, just because the edit chose to show us the ILY with this bachelor......Andy did a wonderful job with this series, I can't sensor Andy's ILYs, because it can be use in too many ways, for too many things, alas if they do break up, it will not be any different from the 9 or 10 before them right? Go Andy and Tessa

    Well, that is up for speculation, but I 100% believe that if Fleiss has footage of anyone saying ILY, he would never pass up the opportunity to use it.


    In response to earlier posts (not necessarily to yours luvlady)...
    I don't wish A/T any ill will. I don't think most Bevin fans do either. I think saying that I don't think it will last and that I don't see "it" does not mean I don't want their relationship to last...it just means that I don't think it will. There is a big difference.

  2. #512
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,579

    Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

    But I don't recall Meredith telling both Matthew and Ian she loved them. She may have had feelings for both, and that happens on this show..but not the i love you's..let alone to two people. FOr this reason, I will give Merideth more credit.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  3. #513
    Where I want to be... ldcook77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,547

    Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2446914;
    So it's four little letters that differentiates Andy from Meredith? What Meredith said to Matthew was just as egregious as Andy's comment, but she somehow came out smelling like a rose after a couple of days of disdain. She's allowed to have allegedly only uttered her misleading words because the producers made her... but Andy's tarred and feathered because he had the audacity to have feelings for two women at the same time.

    I don't remember the exact conversation between Mer/Matt, but I do remember the backlash being pretty big.

    Didn't it go something along..

    Matt: Would you accept my proposal?
    Mer: I would be honored to.

    I could absolutely be referring to the "wrong" convo, but if not, I think the difference is Matt asked her a straight forward question. I think she could have answered the question better perhaps, but I think she was unexpectedly put on the spot.

    Bevin did not ask Andy..."Are you in love with me?" or "Do you love me?" (well, at least not that we were shown). And, it was not secret and should not have come with any surprise that Bevin was in love with HDA. The F1 and F2 girls always lay it out on the line. Both Mer and Andy should have prepared themselves for how to handle the F2 in that situation.

    But, how could Mer have answered Matt's question. It was a hypothetical question and Mer gave a hypothetical response.

    Andy may have been responding to Bevin's ILYs, but the fact that she told him ILY first is all the more reason not to reciprocate those words if he didn't mean them in the same way.

  4. #514
    FORT Fogey luvlady345's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sunny, South Carolina
    Posts
    1,136

    Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2446926;
    But I don't recall Meredith telling both Matthew and Ian she loved them. She may have had feelings for both, and that happens on this show..but not the i love you's..let alone to two people. FOr this reason, I will give Merideth more credit.
    See I feel Meredith did worst than Andy in my opinion, because here Matt was all torn up on the AFRC and Meredith basically told him that she used him for the show but it was IAN along.....I remember her saying come on Matt, it was the show or something like that, she basically made Matt feel like a fool for loving her.....At least Andy has not told Bevin that, I would rather someone at least love me than let the whole bachelor viewing audience know that I was a fool to fall in love or like with them.......
    Last edited by luvlady345; 06-20-2007 at 09:53 PM.

  5. #515
    Navy/Air Force Mom koolangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Heart of Texas
    Posts
    576

    Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2446957;
    See I feel Meredith did worst than Andy in my opinion, because here Matt was all torn up on the AFRC and Meredith basically told him that she used him for the show but it was IAN along.....I remember her saying come on Matt, it was the show or something like that, she basically made Matt feel like a fool for loving her.....At least Andy has not told Bevin that, I would rather someone at least love me than let the whole bachelor viewing audience know that I was a fool to fall in love or like with them.......
    I couldn't agree more. Whether it's true or not or how strong his feelings were for her we'll never know but we at least know that Andy is admitting to having feelings for her. There must have been something there that he felt could have gone a lot further but that same something was stronger with Tessa. If I'm Bevin, yes I'm hurt now but I'm not feeling as played as poor Matt.

  6. #516
    Zao
    Zao is offline
    FORT Fanatic Zao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    572

    Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2446942;
    Andy may have been responding to Bevin's ILYs, but the fact that she told him ILY first is all the more reason not to reciprocate those words if he didn't mean them in the same way.
    It's part of the contract to continue whatever relationship you have with both girls until the FRC, whether you like them or not. If he didn't say anything back, Bevin would have known and things have gone downhill for the rest of the evening and coming into the FRC, which = bad TV for Fleiss. God knows what penalty he would have had if he ended the relationship right then and there. If he wasn't going to get in trouble, don't you think more Bachelors would have walked away when given the chance? No one enjoys breaking a girl's heart at FRC.

    Of everything in Bachelor history, the only that has never changed is playing up both relationships. It's also why viewers/sleuthers are always divided coming into FRC, when in reality, the Bachelor has already picked his chosen one, or isn't interested in either. Unfortunately, it's part of the show. It's cruel, but it's what people sign up for, and it's in the contract.

  7. #517
    Where I want to be... ldcook77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,547

    Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Zao;2447058;
    It's part of the contract to continue whatever relationship you have with both girls until the FRC, whether you like them or not. If he didn't say anything back, Bevin would have known and things have gone downhill for the rest of the evening and coming into the FRC, which = bad TV for Fleiss. God knows what penalty he would have had if he ended the relationship right then and there. If he wasn't going to get in trouble, don't you think more Bachelors would have walked away when given the chance? No one enjoys breaking a girl's heart at FRC.

    Of everything in Bachelor history, the only that has never changed is playing up both relationships. It's also why viewers/sleuthers are always divided coming into FRC, when in reality, the Bachelor has already picked his chosen one, or isn't interested in either. Unfortunately, it's part of the show. It's cruel, but it's what people sign up for, and it's in the contract.

    He was not contractually obligated to tell Bevin ILY. He was contractually obiligated not to break up with her before FRC, but he can string her along in so many other ways than telling her those words.

    I am pretty positive this is not the first time either a F1 or F2 has to TB ILY. And, the other bachelor's have handled the situation without saying it back.

    He could have handled that situation in so many other ways than saying ILY. He had a crutch (in that he isn't really allowed to tell them how he really feels), and he chose not to use it.

  8. #518
    FORT Fogey sueb1961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,365

    Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2447069;
    He was not contractually obligated to tell Bevin ILY. He was contractually obiligated not to break up with her before FRC, but he can string her along in so many other ways than telling her those words.

    I am pretty positive this is not the first time either a F1 or F2 has to TB ILY. And, the other bachelor's have handled the situation without saying it back.

    He could have handled that situation in so many other ways than saying ILY. He had a crutch (in that he isn't really allowed to tell them how he really feels), and he chose not to use it.
    Exactly, I lost so much respect for Andy after that. We all know how the show works and someone is going to get hurt. NO one is doubting that. The way Andy told Bevin he loved her is not the way you tell a friend or just someone you care about. That is just so wrong. IF Andy truely meant it as just a friend IMO that was not the time/place or way to say it. I don't know too many people that would tell a person they love someone as a friend while they are making out with them. I don't make out with any of my friends like that.

    I could accept the ILY's to both women if he truely meant them and the ADMITTED IT afterwards, instead of the cop out face-saving way he did it. If you ask me he made a bigger jerk of himself by saying that. This is JMO.

  9. #519
    FORT Fogey MomLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,414

    Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

    This is the Bachelor. Three Bachelorette shows, and this is actually the 10th season of the Bachelor.

    Bevin told Andy she loves him in the evening, Andy respond with a half answer I love you to, to which she gave a half smile. Any woman would have to question what kind of Love did that mean, when a guy would say it like that. Earlier in the day Andy told her he could not tell her how he feels. She wanted to know. I would think this meant that Andy was not showering Bevin with I loves yous or sending the vibes that it is her.

    Bevin said Andy said I love you to many people ie crew. So I would assume she would know that I love you has different meanings to Andy. Yes, to me I love you has different meanings.

    Bevin had to know going into the last chance date it was not here The F1 gets the last date.

    I wonder if Bevin was so sick the day before FRC because she knew it was not her. Maybe she could not wrap her head around it, but her gut knew by the Last chance date.

    Both she and Andy were not the fun electrical couple they usually are. Even the Fantasy date had cooled down, look at the leaked videos and Bevin's nervous giggle, look how not into Bevin Andy actually was. Then compare that to the editing of the FD. It gave me a very good idea of what editing can actually do.

    I am sorry that Bevin did not take it as gracious as Sadie or Danielle did. That is not Andy's fault.
    Last edited by MomLady; 06-20-2007 at 11:03 PM.

  10. #520
    FORT Fogey sueb1961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,365

    Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2447086;
    This is the Bachelor. Three Bachelorette shows, and this is actually the 10th season of the Bachelor.

    Bevin told Andy she loves him in the evening, Andy respond with a half answer I love you to, to which she gave a half smile. Any woman would have to question what kind of Love did that mean, when a guy would say it like that. Earlier in the day Andy told her he could not tell her how he feels. She wanted to know. I would think this meant that Andy was not showering Bevin with I loves yous or sending the vibes that it is her.

    Bevin said Andy said I love you to many people ie crew. So I would assume she would know that I love you has different meanings to Andy. Yes, to me I love you has different meanings.

    Bevin had to know going into the last chance date it was not here The F1 gets the last date.

    I wonder if Bevin was so sick the day before FRC because she knew it was not her. Maybe she could not wrap her head around it, but her gut knew by the Last chance date.

    Both she and Andy were not the fun electrical couple they usually are. Even the Fantasy date had cooled down, look at the leaked videos and Bevin's nervous giggle, look how not into Bevin Andy actually was. Then compare that to the editing of the FD. It gave me a very good idea of what editing can actually do.

    I am sorry that Bevin did not take it as gracious as Sadie or Danielle did. That is not Andy's fault.

    If what you say is true, (which I sure don't see it this way) I seen no cooling off, or the ILY's as you did. I would say thats even more reason NOT to say ILY to Bevin at this time.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.