+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 195 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

I hope that we find out soon if this is our new Bachelor. I would feel bad for this guy if it was not him.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2146578;
    I hope that we find out soon if this is our new Bachelor. I would feel bad for this guy if it was not him.
    Oh, I thought it was confirmed, not so?

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2146582;
    Not yet, from what I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2146582;
    I first heard about it on another message board. And then following up on what was posted there, and the orginal source on a triathlon forum? Well yeah, it is somewhat hearsay 'friend of a friend' type of posting, but apparently 'Navy Doctor, triathlete' = this guy. People have also posted e-mails about casting, looking specifically for female triathletes, so the hearsay may be accurate.

It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out. If they really are successful in casting at least a few triathletes, how are the producers going to work their magic once they start filming? I'm sure these women won't be thrilled at hours of nothing but wine being shoved in their faces to make for 'better TV.'

Can you imagine the dates that they will featur on the show? Training for the Iron man/ woman competition???

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2146600;
    I first heard about it on another message board. And then following up on what was posted there, and the orginal source on a triathlon forum? Well yeah, it is somewhat hearsay 'friend of a friend' type of posting, but apparently 'Navy Doctor, triathlete' = this guy. People have also posted e-mails about casting, looking specifically for female triathletes, so the hearsay may be accurate.

It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out. If they really are successful in casting at least a few triathletes, how are the producers going to work their magic once they start filming? I'm sure these women won't be thrilled at hours of nothing but wine being shoved in their faces to make for 'better TV.'
    I followed the source too, but from what I understand it was the athletes guessing who it might be, not a friend or source. Who knows? I just hope that they announce it soon.

I can't understand why this guy would use the Bachelor to find his true love. Is this what dating has come down to for gorgeous, compassionate, well-educated, successful, athletic men? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2146617;
    I followed the source too, but from what I understand it was the athletes guessing who it might be, not a friend or source. Who knows? I just hope that they announce it soon.
    Well, one person said that they had heard that the next Bachelor was a navy doctor from Hawaii from someone they knew in Hawaii. Not exactly air-tight evidence, though, is it?

One of Zinnia's pics shows a gorgeous girl with her arms around him. Come again why this particular dude would want to be on the Bachelor? His friends must have got him drunk and shoved the contract under his nose...otherwise...why? Isn't his life fulfilling enough as it is?

He'll take one gander at the blondes with pushups and gel and wonder what happen to his higher life calling.

If it is this dude - I hope he is in it for the fun and goes on to a dating relationship (as happens on the Bachelor - duh) with his final pick of the litter.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2146621;
    Well, one person said that they had heard that the next Bachelor was a navy doctor from Hawaii from someone they knew in Hawaii. Not exactly air-tight evidence, though, is it?
    This person was not sure of the military branch, and then another "in the know" wasn't even sure if the guy was a doctor. I am just waiting for confirmation, that is all.

+ Reply to Thread