+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 195 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

I have a feeling he is going to be Travis redux. Why is a good looking doctor unattached? There has to be something wrong with him. I don't want to hear anything about being too busy to meet the right woman. After all, author Salmon Rushdie was in hiding for several years, because of death threats, and some how he managed to get married and divorce twice.

In our ER, we have this one doctor who's single and he's absolutely beautiful. I mean... gorgeous. I've actually had a dream about him!

Some people just aren't lucky with love, ya know?

I just watched an interesting recap video of Dr. Biceps (posted by Dreamer) when he raced in the Ironman in Hawaii in October of this year. Wow... let's just say he's definitely.. buff? Muscular? And, I also never realized SO many people do the Ironman. Whoa.

There's also a short segment where they show him talking before the race starts. Talking about his nerves and the weather, etc. Just based on that 15-30 second clip with his shirt off, I've decided I'm not going to like him.

I mean it! It's something about the way he talks. I just can't imagine watching him attempt make small talk with 27 women in bikinis... (but, I can always mute the TV and hope they spend alot of time in the pool...)

How so, Secret? I haven't looked up anything on him, but just from the descriptions so far, it doesn't sound promising. I don't care how good-looking a guy is, if he's a Jesse I have NO interest.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2146413;
    I just watched an interesting recap video of Dr. Biceps

I've decided I'm not going to like him.

I mean it! I just can't imagine watching him attempt make small talk with 27 women in bikinis...

(but, I can always mute the TV and hope they spend alot of time in the pool...)
    Perfect solution ! 27 Hawaiian tropic girls = pretty mind numbing, but I am sure he'll have some buds who want to come along
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

The Bachelor: Hawaii

Dr. Andrew Baldwin, 29
    Lieutenant US Navy
    Trained as a General Surgeon and in Naval Deep Sea Diver Training
    Diving Medical Officer for Mobile Diving and Salvage Unit ONE, Pearl Harbor Hawaii.
    Father is Roy Baldwin PA State Rep, mother Cynthia, thay live in Lancaster PA.
    Brother Matt lives in Washington DC, works in the hotel business.
    Sister Sussanah is a sophomore at Cornell University.

"Andy" lives in Kanoehe HI.

He competed in the Ironman Triathalon World Championship 2006 in Hawaii. He finished in 9:45 (a great time). There's a home video online, (search for it).

He went to Duke for Pre-Med, Medical School in San Fransisco, Residency in San Diego (completed at age 26). He was a high school All-American in swimming.

He had his own website until earlier today or yesterday. His MySpace just went private. (Both good signs!)

This guy actually has a personality! He just went to Laos as Medical Officer for a POW/MIA search team, while there he treated 611 Loatians.

I've been looking for an hour and found loads on this guy! I think this is going to be a great show!

The last one shows L.A. Sheriff Lee Baca, Olympian Carl Lewis, Mitch Thrower, and Dr. Andy Baldwin.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zinnia; 11-18-2006 at 01:01 AM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Excellent Info!!!

I hope someone saved the myspace stuff. We can always check his friends pages.

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2146430;
    Dr. Andrew Baldwin
    Lieutenant US Navy
    Trained as a General Surgeon and in Naval Deep Sea Diver Training
    Diving Medical Officer for Mobile Diving and Salvage Unit ONE, Pearl Harbor Hawaii.
    Father is Roy Baldwin PA State Rep, mother Cynthia, thay live in Lancaster PA.
    Brother Matt lives in Washington DC, works in the hotel business.
    Sister Sussanah is a sophomore at Cornell University.

"Andy" lives in Kanoehe HI.

He competed in the Ironman Triathalon World Championship 2006 in Hawaii. He finished in 9:45 (a great time). There's a home video online, (search for it).

He went to Duke for Pre-Med, Medical School in San Fransisco, Residency in San Diego (completed at age 26). He was a high school All-American in swimming.

He had his own website until earlier today or yesterday. His MySpace just went private. (Both good signs!)

This guy actually has a personality! He just went to Loas as Medical Officer for a POW/MIA search team, while there he treated 611 Loatians.

I've been looking for an hour and found loads on this guy! I think this is going to be a great show!

The last one shows L.A. Sheriff Lee Baca, Olympian Carl Lewis, Mitch Thrower, and Dr. Andy Baldwin.
    Super info Zinnia - The girls for this show better be athletic and adventurous. And since we have the current show figured out - time to work on the next one. Great start.
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

Didn't Travis do Duke undergrad? Then to Vandy?

I think this guy sounds great. Hopefull they do not screw him up in editing
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2146447;
    Didn't Travis do Duke undergrad? Then to Vandy?

I think this guy sounds great. Hopefull they do not screw him up in editing
    I'm with you on that jelle. But, honestly, they ALWAYS screw people up with editing. You can always get sound bites. I'm having a problem thinking that this guy is serious about finding the ONE. Is this what modern dating has become? I'm struggling witht he concept of another doctor being able to take off six weeks for filming. I wonder what his plans are after the show.

+ Reply to Thread