+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 195 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2145900;
    He's pretty alright. But my first impression is that there are no women in North America who are worthy of him. Well, maybe someone breathtakingly beautiful, successful, talented and smart like Natalie Portman. Snerk. I think he'll surely be a cross between Jesse and Travis. Ouch.
    Hopefully Fleiss has learned his lesson and not repeat anyone similar to Jesse or Travis, or a combination thereof.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Okay - I have a cousin-in-law who lives in Hawaii and her husband is a doctor. If someone would PM me w/ info, I will see what I can find out.

PS - Is that allowed?

WHOA, that's all I have to say, WHOA! Why isn't he in a relationship and going on the bachelor? He'd have to PEEL the women off himself on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2146232;
    WHOA, that's all I have to say, WHOA! Why isn't he in a relationship and going on the bachelor? He'd have to PEEL the women off himself on a daily basis.
    He is definitely easy on the eyes! But, he's already caught onto the women of the internet drooling over him and set his Myspace to private.

I wonder the same thing, girlsmom. Maybe he's sort of shy and awkward like Travis, or he's completely absorbed with his work and his competitions .. or he's a complete tool.

Can someone have mercy and post that MySpace address? Can't find it anywhere... not that I looked.

But I do want to see this miracle man. Pretty please!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

He has probably been so busy with schooling --college graduation at 22, med school at 26 and internship 28 or 29 that relationships would be difficult.
    So now is a good time!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2146243;
    He is definitely easy on the eyes! But, he's already caught onto the women of the internet drooling over him and set his Myspace to private.

I wonder the same thing, girlsmom. Maybe he's sort of shy and awkward like Travis, or he's completely absorbed with his work and his competitions .. or he's a complete tool.
    I'm married to a doc and know how women will throw themselves at them constantly I suppose if he's naturally shy and has spent too much of his life either studying or traveling with the Navy that it could be hard to meet "the one". I just groaned when I saw his picture because I felt another Travis coming on. Maybe a guy like that is used to acting oblivious to women and hasn't developed proper dating skills? Somehow I think it's hilarious that this guy is going to be the Bachelor. I can't imagine how depressing this news is for the single women in his life.

FORT Fan

Please PM me a ling

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2146251;
    Can someone have mercy and post that MySpace address? Can't find it anywhere... not that I looked.

But I do want to see this miracle man. Pretty please!
    Can someone please PM me a link so I can look as well?
    Thank you

Why will no one post the link? What is the big deal?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Am I allowed to post this....if not, mods, please delete.

http://www.myspace.com/tribaldwin

+ Reply to Thread