Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185186187188189190191192193194195
Results 1,941 to 1,945 of 1945

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Not Ashamed

Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

That was hilarious!

FORT Regular

Just stumbled upon a recent, fascinating interview with Andy Baldwin. It's on youtube Search under Q&A Cafe with Carol Joynt. I've only watched Part 1 which doesnt' mention The Bachelor at all. If you only like to bash him, it's not worth your while. If you are interested in the different Navy missions it's very interesting.

FORT Regular

OK, in part 3 of the youtube clip I talk about in the above message he talks about The Bachelor. It's a little sad. Chris Harrison once said Andy was the most sincere bachelor ever and I believe it. He says lots of interesting tidbits like he is still in contact with most of the girls from the show, he singles out Tina, the one in med school as being one of the most interesting people he's ever spoken with. They are still in touch.

I missed meeting Andy Baldwin yesterday! Rats!

Andy was at the Snowball Express at the Anaheim Convention Center. (FYI - The Snowball Express is a corporate-sponsored event that brings in military families from all across the globe that have one thing in common: these families have lost a parent or spouse in the Iran or Afgan conflict. So, kids have t-shirts with a photo of their father on it, printed with "My Dad. My Hero". Lots of young widows with kids, & a few widowers too.)

Was working with one of the sponsors of the event. Walked around at the end of the day and the woman at the Java Juice booth said, "Oh you just missed Andy Baldwin from the Bachelor! He's here with the Navy."

Had my camera-phone in had, but couldn't find him to snap a photo. There were other photographers there, so I'm sure there's a photo or news video somewhere.

Andy's charity (Got Your Back) supports the Snowball Express and pays for 2 kids to attend each year. Oakley, American Airlines, Pepsi are a few of the other sponsors.

In December 2009, the Snowball Express will be in Texas (I'm guessing San Antonio as several military bases are near) and I bet Andy will be there again.

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3255555;
    I missed meeting Andy Baldwin yesterday! Rats!

Andy was at the Snowball Express at the Anaheim Convention Center. (FYI - The Snowball Express is a corporate-sponsored event that brings in military families from all across the globe that have one thing in common: these families have lost a parent or spouse in the Iran or Afgan conflict. So, kids have t-shirts with a photo of their father on it, printed with "My Dad. My Hero". Lots of young widows with kids, & a few widowers too.)

Was working with one of the sponsors of the event. Walked around at the end of the day and the woman at the Java Juice booth said, "Oh you just missed Andy Baldwin from the Bachelor! He's here with the Navy."

Had my camera-phone in had, but couldn't find him to snap a photo. There were other photographers there, so I'm sure there's a photo or news video somewhere.

Andy's charity (Got Your Back) supports the Snowball Express and pays for 2 kids to attend each year. Oakley, American Airlines, Pepsi are a few of the other sponsors.

In December 2009, the Snowball Express will be in Texas (I'm guessing San Antonio as several military bases are near) and I bet Andy will be there again.
    Sorry you missed him! Thanks for the update.

+ Reply to Thread