+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 195 FirstFirst ... 93143183184185186187188189190191192193194195 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 1945

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Maybe he changed his mind for the sure thing

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

If im recalling this right, i saw either footage or a picture of him wearing swim shorts with the american flag on them. Funny thing is, Marla showed up in LA i think frolicking on the beach doing the same thing.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Good Grief.

'Bachelor' calls it quits

andy_marla_149.jpg

Andy Baldwin and Marla Maples decide to be just friends
    Just as one Bachelor is about to make the proposal of his life, another one calls it quits on his current relationship.

Andy Baldwin, who starred as the 10th season Bachelor, and former Mrs. Trump Marla Maples have called off their relationship of less than a year.

Baldwin told U.S. Weekly that his recent move to Washington for an advocacy job in Navy Medicine put a strain on their relationship. He claimed the long-distance was too much and the couple decided to be friends.

The 31-year-old Baldwin and 44-year-old Maples met last year, and reportedly rung in 2008 together.

Baldwin made major headlines when he became the second Bachelor in history to propose on the show, asking for Tessa Horstís hand in marriage. Keeping with Bachelor history, the couple was only engaged for a brief time before they called it quits.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

So it is OK to use Bevin in his promotions, but he shouldn't use Tessa because of her familie's sensibilities? ABC probably has the right to use any of the pic they want, but the have certainly shown that they have no concern for Bevin's feelings or her right to privacy. You would think that Andy, good guy that he is might.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3145325;
    So it is OK to use Bevin in his promotions, but he shouldn't use Tessa because of her familie's sensibilities? ABC probably has the right to use any of the pic they want, but the have certainly shown that they have no concern for Bevin's feelings or her right to privacy. You would think that Andy, good guy that he is might.
    I agree with you. Some months ago, I watched an interview on a cable news channel with Andy. The interview was suppose to discuss his new job to increase enrollment in the Navy.

Before the interview started, I was really surprised to see a clips shown of him on the Bachelor, but each and every clip showed Andy with Bevin, no other women.

It seemed very odd to have several romantic clips of him with the same woman, the F2, that he hurt so badly.

Well he's certainly making the most of his 15 minutes....

Usmagazine.com | EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor Andy Baldwin & Karina Smirnoff "Very Affectionate" in Vegas

Bachelor Andy Baldwin and Dancing With the Stars' Karina Smirnoff hooked up at the Palazzo hotel in Las Vegas this weekend.

"Andy and Karina were together by the pool all day Saturday," an eyewitness tells Usmagazine.com.

"They were very affectionate," the source says. "He was very affectionate with her. He was touching her feet when she was laying on her chaise lounge. He made sure he was always touching her."

The new couple also watched a fight at MGM and hit Tao Saturday night, the source says.

See photos of celebrity PDA.

Baldwin, 31, split with Marla Maples in May. Smirnoff, 30, broke up with Mario Lopez in June.

When asked about his new fling Monday night, Baldwin told Us: "Karina is an outstanding dancer and a very sweet girl but that's about it."

Smirnoff told Us after her split last month: "At the end of the day, I really want to find that certain person to spend the rest my life with. And I am totally open for that — so any single, good guys, send in your resume!"
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3147788;
    Well he's certainly making the most of his 15 minutes....

Usmagazine.com | EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor Andy Baldwin & Karina Smirnoff "Very Affectionate" in Vegas

Bachelor Andy Baldwin and Dancing With the Stars' Karina Smirnoff hooked up at the Palazzo hotel in Las Vegas this weekend.

"Andy and Karina were together by the pool all day Saturday," an eyewitness tells Usmagazine.com.

"They were very affectionate," the source says. "He was very affectionate with her. He was touching her feet when she was laying on her chaise lounge. He made sure he was always touching her."

The new couple also watched a fight at MGM and hit Tao Saturday night, the source says.

See photos of celebrity PDA.

Baldwin, 31, split with Marla Maples in May. Smirnoff, 30, broke up with Mario Lopez in June.

When asked about his new fling Monday night, Baldwin told Us: "Karina is an outstanding dancer and a very sweet girl but that's about it."

Smirnoff told Us after her split last month: "At the end of the day, I really want to find that certain person to spend the rest my life with. And I am totally open for that ó so any single, good guys, send in your resume!"

Wow, it's beginning to look like the only reality-tv dames that Andy hasn't dated are Shayne and DeAnna, and it's probably only a matter of time.

Since when do Naval officers get to spend so much time in resort areas?

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;3147948;
    Wow, it's beginning to look like the only reality-tv dames that Andy hasn't dated are Shayne and DeAnna, and it's probably only a matter of time.

Since when do Naval officers get to spend so much time in resort areas?
    I don't know about spending time in resort areas, but maybe he's no longer in the Navy?

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;3147980;
    I don't know about spending time in resort areas, but maybe he's no longer in the Navy?
    Last I heard he's kind of like a recruiter for Naval doctors. I think he goes around to different hospitals and shares his Navy experience and probably his Bachelor experience as well.

+ Reply to Thread