+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 195 FirstFirst ... 92142182183184185186187188189190191192193194195 LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1945

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by CruiseLady;2977942;
    so I decided we were better off as friends]
    Mutual decision or not??

That Ohio blog was funny!

I saw his bit on Fox News also, and too was surprised at all the clips they showed of he and Bevin. Just seeing those., you would have thought she was the "final one" instead of Tessa. JMO, but I have a feeling that Tessa has made it plain to Mr. Andy Baldwin that she doesn't want to be any part of his media circus. Andy's parents were also on the show. Even though I admire Andy's promotion of, and recruitment for, the Navy, I still can't erase some of the more unpleasant things from his season.

FORT Newbie

That is strange that Bevin was featured in the clips from the show.. Maybe that's his way of getting back at Tessa for dumping him and trying to cause trouble between her and Bevin, knowing they are friends.. lol

OR

Tessa and her family asked not to be used in any clips to promote him or the show..

But he sure did appear nervous to me..

FORT Regular

I tend to go with turtlekeeper's -or-, but it is strange Bevin was used in several clips. Would think she had to give her permission to use them....

Could it be something as simple as Andy knows how Tess & her family feels about publicity and out of respect for them is making different choices when he has to go public. I think this says a lot for him and his respect for Tess..people do change when things are important to them. Sometimes, it takes a hard knock to make them understand.

I may be wrong, but I don't think Bevin would have to give her permission..since it belongs to ABC. But, she probally wouldn't mind even if she did.

I agree it is strange that all the clips were of Andy with Bevin. Now, even if Andy said, no clips of me with Tessa (either his own choice or because Tessa wants no part of the whole Bachelor thing), why weren't there clips of Andy with any of the other women? Ok, just a thought...but could it be that Andy was getting a message out there to Bevin who is now engaged, that he would still be interested if she were? Maybe he expects Bevin to drop her fiance and initiate a dialogue with him. Just a thought, not that I think Bevin would do it necessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2988901;
    why weren't there clips of Andy with any of the other women? Ok, just a thought...but could it be that Andy was getting a message out there to Bevin who is now engaged, that he would still be interested if she were?
    I wondered that too. It was really weird. You'd think they'd show other contestants. If you didn't watch the show, you'd think he'd chosen Bevin. That said, he may have had no idea what clips they showed. He could have been as surprised as we were. Maybe whoever chose the clips just knew Bevin was really popular.

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2989118;
    I wondered that too. It was really weird. You'd think they'd show other contestants. If you didn't watch the show, you'd think he'd chosen Bevin. That said, he may have had no idea what clips they showed. He could have been as surprised as we were. Maybe whoever chose the clips just knew Bevin was really popular.
    Well, you are right about that. The person who selected the clips may have been a Bevin fan and was trying to tell Andy something. Still, hmmmmmm, I wonder.......

FORT Newbie

The clips were owned by ABC. They were shown on TV many times. I don't think they have to ask anyone's permission to show them (except may be ABC). Andy is not the type to hurt Tessa, he is not getting back, why would he? I think the news people at Fox choose what was shown. I really don't think it means anything. Just my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread