+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 195 FirstFirst ... 90140180181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195 LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1945

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by GotMoJo;2963446;
    Okay-- we thought Brad had issues. It seems our Dandy needs to get rid of the "geeky little boy" image he has in his head of himself.
    He is out to conquer the world of bimbo blondes who are dumb enough to fall for him. (and in get it in print every time)
    It just shows that great intelligence does not mean great common sense.
    what did the article say exactly? thanks.
    "Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

FORT Newbie

Here is an article from his local paper today:

LancasterOnline.com: Lifestyle

lancasteronline dot com in the lifestyle section

Quote Originally Posted by tntjenlee;2964833;
    Here is an article from his local paper today:

LancasterOnline.com: Lifestyle

lancasteronline dot com in the lifestyle section
    I found both these comments INTERESTING..

And earlier this month, Baldwin moved from Hawaii to Washington, D.C., to take a recruiting job the Navy surgeon general created just for him.

I guess the Navy figured they needed to take him out of the limelight, before he made a bigger fool of himself and The Navy, so they made up a position just for him.. To me it looks like they are trying to hide him..

"There's a tremendous amount of stress that comes with overnight fame," he says.

"At the same time, I'm still the same person I was before."

Does this mean he was always a player and boy toy?
    Last edited by Turtlekeeper; 05-02-2008 at 02:49 PM.

FORT Newbie

Andy Baldwin dumps Marla Maples, has new girlfriend

In Case You Didn’t Know Ľ Another shomance.

Quote Originally Posted by hooyahdeepsea;2966203;
    Andy Baldwin dumps Marla Maples, has new girlfriend

In Case You Didnít Know Ľ Another shomance.
    Great news! Now, I know how most posters feel about Andy and how he treated Tessa, but does anyone think that maybe just maybe these two might work it out (her family is in Washington DC too)?

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2966213;
    Great news! Now, I know how most posters feel about Andy and how he treated Tessa, but does anyone think that maybe just maybe these two might work it out (her family is in Washington DC too)?

Somehow, I don't think Tessa, nor her family, would be too impressed the way Andy's become such a publicity hound and has been seen & photographed with so many women since they split.

The fact that Andy has any connection with Marla Maples makes me seriously question his judgment. The fact that he and Marla are shilling wrinkle treatment on myspace confirms any doubts I have about this guy's integrity. For him to say that he thought she might be "stuck up" is evidence that he is too young to remember the scandal that she caused. What could she ever have to be "stuck up" about? The only thing she is famous for is canoodling her way up the social ladder and then right back down again to oblivion until she snatched him away from Tessa. He is so naive.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Can't help it....I still like Andy and wish him well.

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;2966975;
    The fact that Andy has any connection with Marla Maples makes me seriously question his judgment. The fact that he and Marla are shilling wrinkle treatment on myspace confirms any doubts I have about this guy's integrity. For him to say that he thought she might be "stuck up" is evidence that he is too young to remember the scandal that she caused. What could she ever have to be "stuck up" about? The only thing she is famous for is canoodling her way up the social ladder and then right back down again to oblivion until she snatched him away from Tessa. He is so naive.
    I think Tessa dumped Andy for a lot more reasons than just Marla. I also think that Andy might be naive, but more than naive, I think he is just plain shallow and very immature.

I think the relationship with Andy and Tess was over well before Marla came on the scene. I agree, if Andy ever has any hopes of getting Tess back, he is going about it the wrong way. I wish him well also, K9Mom.

+ Reply to Thread