+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2924193;
    I had never heard that before, but if it is true, that would explain a lot.

I do believe she really cared for Andy in the beginning. I think something happened with Andy after she terminated her job and went on the road trip with her girl friends. That or she was told something that she found to be true. She was planing to move to HI at that time. Each time she went over she was taking some of her things to leave there. That is why she had to go back to HI when Andy was suppose to be transferred . She had to make arrangements to have her things sent home. I also believe they still care a great deal for each other as friends. She and Andy have different personalities and did not have the same life goals.
    Thank you .... you answered my questions..

I think congratulations is in order.

Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2925270;
    JMO but I never believed this as this was never confirmed by Tessa....this came from Andy and I question if this wasn't just a little twist to explain why she wasn't in Hawaii. As far as her moving "her things" to Hawaii I was under the impression this was simply speculation by the Andessa fans who were planning the wedding but I could be wrong as Andy has told so many different twists to this relationship.
    Tessa did not confirm anything. If you are referring to moving her things to HI a little at a time. That did in fact happen. She did say the reason for her last trip was to make arrangements to send her things home. The fact that she terminated her work in order to move to HI is also true. In the end, we each have to believe what we choose. As for as I am concerned, this did not come from Andy or the andessa fans even though Andy may have said this...I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2925270;
    JMO but I never believed this as this was never confirmed by Tessa....this came from Andy and I question if this wasn't just a little twist to explain why she wasn't in Hawaii. As far as her moving "her things" to Hawaii I was under the impression this was simply speculation by the Andessa fans who were planning the wedding but I could be wrong as Andy has told so many different twists to this relationship.
    I forgot about that..
    I wonder what’s going to happen to all that confetti and those party favors..

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2925686;
    I forgot about that..
    I wonder what’s going to happen to all that confetti and those party favors..
    Save it for Matt's wedding?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2925396;
    Tessa did not confirm anything. If you are referring to moving her things to HI a little at a time. That did in fact happen. She did say the reason for her last trip was to make arrangements to send her things home. The fact that she terminated her work in order to move to HI is also true. In the end, we each have to believe what we choose. As for as I am concerned, this did not come from Andy or the andessa fans even though Andy may have said this...I don't know.
    i never heard Tessa making a public statement. maby you know something, we dont know
    please fill us in

Quote Originally Posted by Justmeandmyself;2926599;
    i never heard Tessa making a public statement. maby you know something, we dont know
    please fill us in

I think I already have.

As you so wisely stated in an earlier post..."I agree with you , and there is nothing else to be said."

Quote Originally Posted by CruiseLady;2914249;
    I think the same thing...ewwwww...not the age difference. That she stole The Donald away from Ivana. What a prize.
    But she's just the most "positive, wonderful woman" how could anyone not want to "hang out" with her. They have a lot in common, they're hanging out with each other to make the tabloids. I can't believe that Andy would really be useful in recruiting doctors, but that may just be my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2929036;
    But she's just the most "positive, wonderful woman" how could anyone not want to "hang out" with her. They have a lot in common, they're hanging out with each other to make the tabloids. I can't believe that Andy would really be useful in recruiting doctors, but that may just be my opinion.
    Does anybody know..............did Andy apply for the transfer to DC? Or did the Navy just do it? If the Navy did it, I wonder why. How can he recruit doctors when he isn't finished with all his medical education?

FORT Regular

I don't know, Willoww. As to transfer, a good guess would be the Navy did it,as to why, I can think of several good reasons for the move. JMO. Anybody can recruit anything, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by willoww;2930371;
    Does anybody know..............did Andy apply for the transfer to DC? Or did the Navy just do it? If the Navy did it, I wonder why. How can he recruit doctors when he isn't finished with all his medical education?

I'm just speculating - Bethesda Naval Hospital is there, as is the Pentagon, AND Andy is not too far away from the public eye as far as being a poster boy for the Navy!

+ Reply to Thread