+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by Justaromantic;2920717;
    So Tessa also lied and led people on.

If what we believe is so then yes I guess she did.. but she didn't broadcast it and use it to gain Fame or fans..

I'm not saying it was right.. I'm just saying that maybe she really didn't have a choice financially... Like I said I think they (ABC) had her over a barrel..

It doesn't really surprise me, but then I never thought Tessa was that into Andy, myself. I'm glad she is away from all that drama.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Justaromantic;2920577;
    [/B]
    [/B]
    OMG they were not together before the buddies race? Why on earth Tessa did not come out and say this to the people, by not doing this she assisted Andy in keeping up the facade. I still don't understand the visit to Hi and all those pictures in November. Perhaps you can explain.

Andy was the star of Bachelor 10.. not Tessa.. although Tessa will always outshine him..

I think it would be up to Andy to announce it, not Tessa..

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2921001;
    Andy was the star of Bachelor 10.. not Tessa.. although Tessa will always outshine him..

I think it would be up to Andy to announce it, not Tessa..
    Just my opinion but I personally always thought HDA was willing to sell his soul to Fleiss for fame....Fleiss plays us like a fiddle...bad Fleiss.:nono

Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper
    sorry.. It's just him FINALLY TELLING THE TRUTH.. that he and Tessa are no longer together.. and haven't been for a while..and she has moved on and wishes he would also.. something I knew from about the time of the best buddies event.. I wasn't the one lying..HE WAS !!!

I wasn't watching the bachelor at that time but I have a friend that knew Tessa and watched it for the first time. She was a member of another group that formed and turned out to be more or less a fan club from what I understand. When she knew things were not as Andy was saying she tried to give another point of view, not as Tessa's friend but as a poster. Everyone turned on her...and I mean everyone. At first, she was a little upset. Then, she saw it as sad..because from what she could gather most of these were mature posters.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 04-16-2008 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2920595;
    Oh, didn't you read? He didn't want to break the hearts of all his Delusional fans..

Bottom Line... HE LIED, AND LED PEOPLE ON. for what? to further his fan base? I think he knew that without Tessa, people would see him for what he really is, A NOTHING MUCH kind of guy..

Andy is not the kind of person I look up to.. he's a liar and uses people, with no concern for their feelings.. he's shallow, self centered, selfish and immature, and has NO concept of what it takes to have a real relationship..

As for his charitable work? PLEASE.. For him Iím sure itís just a way for him to ease his mind and feel somewhat human.. because he knows what type of person he really is..
    I think most of Andy's charitable work is just another means of getting his name out there. He always makes sure whatever charity work he does is well publicized. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2920682;
    Yes we believe the proposal was a fake.. maybe even reshot.. I'm not saying their dating was fake at the beginning.. maybe for the most part Tessa gave it a shot to see where it could go.. but she, like most of us, figured him out really quick and ended it.. but had to play on past that point, because of ABC..
    And didn't they have separate rooms at both Best Buddies and the Ironman thing in Louisville?

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2920611;
    Some of us believe ABC had Tessa over a barrel, when she leaked the ending in NY.. so she had to play along to avoid any legal problems with ABC..
    I had never heard that before, but if it is true, that would explain a lot.

I do believe she really cared for Andy in the beginning. I think something happened with Andy after she terminated her job and went on the road trip with her girl friends. That or she was told something that she found to be true. She was planing to move to HI at that time. Each time she went over she was taking some of her things to leave there. That is why she had to go back to HI when Andy was suppose to be transferred . She had to make arrangements to have her things sent home. I also believe they still care a great deal for each other as friends. She and Andy have different personalities and did not have the same life goals.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justaromantic;2920717;
    So Tessa also lied and led people on.
    Oh, c'mon! It's not that deep.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2924193;
    I had never heard that before, but if it is true, that would explain a lot.

I do believe she really cared for Andy in the beginning. I think something happened with Andy after she terminated her job and went on the road trip with her girl friends. That or she was told something that she found to be true. She was planing to move to HI at that time. Each time she went over she was taking some of her things to leave there. That is why she had to go back to HI when Andy was suppose to be transferred . She had to make arrangements to have her things sent home. I also believe they still care a great deal for each other as friends. She and Andy have different personalities and did not have the same life goals.
    JMO but I never believed this as this was never confirmed by Tessa....this came from Andy and I question if this wasn't just a little twist to explain why she wasn't in Hawaii. As far as her moving "her things" to Hawaii I was under the impression this was simply speculation by the Andessa fans who were planning the wedding but I could be wrong as Andy has told so many different twists to this relationship.

+ Reply to Thread