+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2918653;
    I don't think Andy will ever make enough money for her to forfeit that check that I'm sure she's getting from the Donald.. LOL
    I agree with you on that one Turtlekeeper, Marla has been single all this time for a reason...right now, I think they are both simply filling a need that they each have. Marla is definitely more the type of date he needs then Tessa. A lot of us knew they were not together at the buddies race & before. I can't understand why Andy tried to keep up the facade when he was busy seeing other people.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2920409;
    I agree with you on that one Turtlekeeper, Marla has been single all this time for a reason...right now, I think they are both simply filling a need that they each have. Marla is definitely more the type of date he needs then Tessa. A lot of us knew they were not together at the buddies race & before. [B]I can't understand why Andy tried to keep up the facade when he was busy seeing other people.

[/B]
    OMG they were not together before the buddies race? Why on earth Tessa did not come out and say this to the people, by not doing this she assisted Andy in keeping up the facade. I still don't understand the visit to Hi and all those pictures in November. Perhaps you can explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2918653;
    I don't think Andy will ever make enough money for her to forfeit that check that I'm sure she's getting from the Donald.. LOL
    Marla and the Donald had a pre-nup, and I do not believe she has ever challenged it. She has gotten what she is going to get. No alimony.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2920409;
    I agree with you on that one Turtlekeeper, Marla has been single all this time for a reason...right now, I think they are both simply filling a need that they each have. Marla is definitely more the type of date he needs then Tessa. A lot of us knew they were not together at the buddies race & before. I can't understand why Andy tried to keep up the facade when he was busy seeing other people.

Oh, didn't you read? He didn't want to break the hearts of all his Delusional fans..

Bottom Line... HE LIED, AND LED PEOPLE ON. for what? to further his fan base? I think he knew that without Tessa, people would see him for what he really is, A NOTHING MUCH kind of guy..

Andy is not the kind of person I look up to.. he's a liar and uses people, with no concern for their feelings.. he's shallow, self centered, selfish and immature, and has NO concept of what it takes to have a real relationship..

As for his charitable work? PLEASE.. For him Iím sure itís just a way for him to ease his mind and feel somewhat human.. because he knows what type of person he really is..

Quote Originally Posted by Justaromantic;2920577;
    [/B]
    [/B]
    OMG they were not together before the buddies race? Why on earth Tessa did not come out and say this to the people, by not doing this she assisted Andy in keeping up the facade. I still don't understand the visit to Hi and all those pictures in November. Perhaps you can explain.
    I believe at the time one of the claimed insiders who post on this forum, said that the trip was a "friends who care about each other" trip. Not a "we're back together" trip. I think hindsight has proven that particular poster right about just about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Justaromantic;2920577;
    [/B]
    [/B]
    Some of us believe ABC had Tessa over a barrel, when she leaked the ending in NY.. so she had to play along to avoid any legal problems with ABC..

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2920611;
    Some of us believe ABC had Tessa over a barrel, when she leaked the ending in NY.. so she had to play along to avoid any legal problems with ABC..
    So what I am hearing here is that the whole ending of B10 was a lie, and Tessa and Andy was never in love and the proposal was fake. All done to save Tessa from legal problems with ABC.

Quote Originally Posted by Justaromantic;2920664;
    So what I am hearing here is that the whole ending of B10 was a lie, and Tessa and Andy was never in love and the proposal was fake. All done to save Tessa from legal problems with ABC.
    Yes we believe the proposal was a fake.. maybe even reshot.. I'm not saying their dating was fake at the beginning.. maybe for the most part Tessa gave it a shot to see where it could go.. but she, like most of us, figured him out really quick and ended it.. but had to play on past that point, because of ABC..

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2920682;
    Yes we believe the proposal was a fake.. maybe even reshot.. I'm not saying their dating was fake at the beginning.. maybe for the most part Tessa gave it a shot to see where it could go.. but she, like most of us, figured him out really quick and ended it.. but had to play on past that point, because of ABC..
    Oh, poor Tessa!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;2920682;
    So Tessa also lied and led people on.

+ Reply to Thread