+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 195 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

FORT Newbie
    All the women on here bashing Andy would be ashamed of themselves if they actually knew him. Yes, Andy is attractive, but he is confident without being cocky. Not all the ladies he has dated are supermodels. He is honest and respectful. It is not right to assume because a person is extremely handsome that he/she is a shallow jerk. I know Andy personally and dated him for a brief time. We remained friends after he was relocated in Hawaii. I can't say anything bad about him.

I say that this is the time to really switchup Bachelor and make it Outback Jack...make Andy and the models live on the "Lost" set for their inital weeks in Hawaii (and Lost isn't using it full time anyway), then start whisking them around the Pacific. See who lasts to the end. I am not too hopeful if he supposedly has a girlfriend...shades of Jen(whose name must not be spoken), Jesse, and Blob.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Newbie
    You won't find a myspace account for Dr. Baldwin. He sent me an email a few weeks ago that he was deleting his profile. I believe he was told to do that by the network.

Well the season has come to an end. Time for me to return to my normal life (laugh out loud). The upcoming season seems to have gotten of on a foot I never thought would happen again --no wont say it--. I will come back to check the new season out but time for me to turn to my books.

I want to say thanks to all those whom I have spoken to behind the scene, to the mods for allowing me the chance to participate here, and to all the sleuthers who are the best in the business of sleuthing. I will check in periodically but for me its bye, bye.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2159155;
    Well the season has come to an end. Time for me to return to my normal life (laugh out loud). The upcoming season seems to have gotten of on a foot I never thought would happen again --no wont say it--. I will come back to check the new season out but time for me to turn to my books.

I want to say thanks to all those whom I have spoken to behind the scene, to the mods for allowing me the chance to participate here, and to all the sleuthers who are the best in the business of sleuthing. I will check in periodically but for me its bye, bye.
    We love you Bugsme! You are the best! I will see you here next season - get all refreshed and relaxed for the next season (if I even watch lol) because we need your sleuthing experience.. xoxos, ArmyWife

Quote Originally Posted by Tinypatch;2159138;
    All the women on here bashing Andy would be ashamed of themselves if they actually knew him. Yes, Andy is attractive, but he is confident without being cocky. Not all the ladies he has dated are supermodels. He is honest and respectful. It is not right to assume because a person is extremely handsome that he/she is a shallow jerk. I know Andy personally and dated him for a brief time. We remained friends after he was relocated in Hawaii. I can't say anything bad about him.
    Well, you are giving me some hope for next season. Why do you think he wants to do this show?

Bugs, take care and enjoy your "normal life." See you next season!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie

Tried out for the Bachelor....

Hey, I tried out for the bachelor yesterday afternoon. I live in Charleston, SC, and was urged by friends to try out for the show before even knowing anything about who the new bachelor would be. They were holding the cating call at a gym, and several more over the next few days in local bars. I went in, talked candidly to a producer of the show, and coicidentally mentioned that I was training for a half-marathon in 8 weeks. Afterwards, I learned that the new bachelor, Baldwin, was a tri-athlete. I don't know if I will hear anything back, but we'll see......

Quote Originally Posted by charlestongirl;2159209;
    Hey, I tried out for the bachelor yesterday afternoon. I live in Charleston, SC, and was urged by friends to try out for the show before even knowing anything about who the new bachelor would be. They were holding the cating call at a gym, and several more over the next few days in local bars. I went in, talked candidly to a producer of the show, and coicidentally mentioned that I was training for a half-marathon in 8 weeks. Afterwards, I learned that the new bachelor, Baldwin, was a tri-athlete. I don't know if I will hear anything back, but we'll see......
    Good luck to you charlestongirl! Hopefully we will be seeing you on the tv screen next season!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charlestongirl;2159209;

charlestongirl
    , and thanks for sharing. It sounds like you might have a good shot at the show, especially with the training for the 1/2 marathon. I heard they were recruiting especially for athletes, etc.
    I'm curious, what was your impression of Dr. Andy Baldwin and does seeing him last night, make you want to be on the show, more so?
    Good luck to you and keep us posted!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinypatch;2159138;
    Tinypatch, thanks for sharing. I appreciate anyone who stands up for their friends, especially when they sign up for a show like this because believe me, we at the FORT are very mild compared to what some will say on the net. There are always going to be derogatory remarks about anyone who does a reality show and that's unfortunately part of the price, but hopefully if he's in this for the right reasons, like Lorenzo was and is genuine (like PLO), he'll get more pluses then negatives.
    I am curious if the statement made by the person above that he has a current girlfriend is true? I certainly hope not, but we Bachelor fans have seen it all through the seasons and are skeptical when these allegations are made. Can you comment? Thanks! :
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

+ Reply to Thread