+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

I just saw the pics...Awwww! I really do hope they can make it work! And to me they show that there is a lot of love there, so to each his own... Also, I found it curious to see a comment from Andy on his fave video of him and Tessa, from 2 weeks ago.

tribaldwin (2 weeks ago)

i love you tess.
    I really do hope they make it! Especially since I can't honestly see a love match with Brad an any of the remaining 2. By the third episode I could tell Andy was crazy about Tessa... Brad, although adorable, just seems to be going through the motions.
    YES WE CAN!

Reports are that Tessa is not working and that they are extremely happy together, so it would seem that they should be able to spend some great time together before deployment. Things are certainly looking up for them as a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2664696;
    I saw the pics and to me they look like there's a lot of caring, but perhaps not a totally certain future. They are adorable together and I believe well matched in many ways. I love to see them really work things out and spend tons of time together before deployment. Andy definitely looks like he'll do what he can to be with Tessa, we'll have to wait and see if they can make it to the next level.

WHERE can I find these pictures? I must see them!! Thanks!!

FORT Newbie

go to his friend Zoltan's myspace page and look at the pictures

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tntjenlee;2665107;
    go to his friend Zoltan's myspace page and look at the pictures
    I seem to remember reading that tntjenlee is Andy's friend and runs his public myspace page or something like that. Why is Andy publicizing again? Why not just keep it quiet? Yes, this is his friend's mysace and not his own, but he had to supply the pics.

I searched Myspace for the Zoltan page, but came up with a rocker type page, on which I didn't see any pics of Andy/Tess. Help?

myspace.com/zolicopter

The thread that made the announcement on another board has had just under 40,000 views in 24 hours. They look very happy and I think they made their fans very happy.
    Last edited by blasie; 11-13-2007 at 05:52 PM.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

FORT Fogey

Since it was another friend of Andy's who posted on his blog that Andy and Tessa had broken up and Andy is now single, I think the only thing the pics on Zoltan's myspace prove is that Andy and Tessa still care about each other and want the best for each other. They probably do love each other but in a "you're a wonderful person" way rather than romantic love. It's nice to see that they can decide to move on with their lives in separate directions but Tessa can still be supportive of Andy as he prepares to deploy.

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;2665702;
    Since it was another friend of Andy's who posted on his blog that Andy and Tessa had broken up and Andy is now single, I think the only thing the pics on Zoltan's myspace prove is that Andy and Tessa still care about each other and want the best for each other. They probably do love each other but in a "you're a wonderful person" way rather than romantic love. It's nice to see that they can decide to move on with their lives in separate directions but Tessa can still be supportive of Andy as he prepares to deploy.
    I can understand what you mean, but why fly all the way out to Hawaii to visit him if you are not together. That just makes no sense to me. It's not like they live in the same city, state, or continental United States. She wasn't just visiting to say hi and that she still cares for him. She had to take a whole weekend, pay airfare and stay with him. I really believe that they are still together, but that's JMO.
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;2665702;

You've hit the nail on the head. This was the exact intention of the trip, to say "goodbye" before Andy leaves. They are not back together.

+ Reply to Thread