+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 195 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2158875;
    No chemistry. Everyone I know had the same comment. I'm sure he's a nice guy and will be fun to watch though.
    Ladies - think back ... I remember reading this very board when they released the news and photos about PLo being the next bachelor ... and everyone talking about how ugly he was ... turns out live and in the flesh he wasn't ugly at all, had a nice personality, sharp sense of humor ...

What I'm saying is ... we won't know until we see Andy live and in action ...

Also, how many times have you met someone you didn't think was so attractive, but their personality made them incredibly attractive and appealling .... we'll know when the season airs ....

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    First of all let me say a HUGE KUDOS.. Contgrats, and all that stuff to BlondieGal, who nailed the name and info of this new bachelor before it hit the press!! Way to go Blondie!!

Now, welcome to all the new members who know the new bachelor Andy, with both good and interesting and also disturbing info on our new "man"!!! So, new fellow FORT members and friends (???) of Bach. Andy... please continue to share with us and help us filter through what's truth and what's fiction and what's termed something in between.
    I must say, I hate any mention of this guy still having a GF...... we've had shades of that in the past... i.e. Charlie, Jesse to name a few. I hope this is incorrect..... because afterall, we need to protect the "integrity" of this sacred show!!
    But ALL, tntjenlee, eyegirl, rocknroll11, NYCGirl, Tinypatch, gustosa, and ReeganA!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juls2;2158981;
    Ladies - think back ... I remember reading this very board when they released the news and photos about PLo being the next bachelor ... and everyone talking about how ugly he was ... turns out live and in the flesh he wasn't ugly at all, had a nice personality, sharp sense of humor ...

What I'm saying is ... we won't know until we see Andy live and in action ...

Also, how many times have you met someone you didn't think was so attractive, but their personality made them incredibly attractive and appealling .... we'll know when the season airs ....
    Well said, Juls2!! I remember that as well and also there were those who didn't find Byron attractive or couldn't stand Charlie and those were 2 of my favorite seasons. I'll give Dr. Andy the benefit of the doubt, but I hope the info coming from those who know him, that's not so great is either false or at least embellished......... otherwise.. ??
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinypatch;2158573;
    Judging from the past ladies picked for most shows I am sure there won't be a woman on the show worthy enough.
    Tinypatch to the FORT!

A truer sentence was never written. But, this show isn't for him, it's for us, the drooling audience. I hope his exposure on the national scene leads to an increase in interest for his, and others, charitable work.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by ReeganA;2158958;
    I don't even know where to begin...lets just start by saying that about 1.5 years ago he was sending out "personal" emails to girls on friendster saying how interesting and beautiful they were and how he would love to meet you and take you on a date and "didn't I(he) remember you from school?" (emails included details of his travels and training as well as family pics of him with his neices and nephews)...which did in fact come off as personal until five of us at a party realized he was sending the same thing to all of us!!
    He is a totally bizarre character with absolutely zero skills with women. I feel so bad for the poor bachelorettes!
    Yuck! I hope he will be there for the right reasons. I hope he isn't there because he is in love with himself (body). But again this is the bachelor and he is a buff guy. I probably wont be watching. I might come on here to get a sneak peak of sleuthing. I hope he isn't constantly flexing his biceps and girls are drooling all over him.

PLo wasn't your model, ironman type guy. He made it more interesting and Sadie did make the show worthwhile.
    Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. proverbs 31:10

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Wouldn't it be a HOOT if they brought back Moana (ala Mary)?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Here you go ladies: pictures of Andy Baldwin

If you do a google search for Ironmitch, you can see photos of Andy.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar
    LOL, this guy already sounds like a tool.

Maybe I won't even watch next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukegal;2159078;
    If you do a google search for Ironmitch, you can see photos of Andy.
    Welcome to the Fort Dukegal! Did you go to medical school with the new Bach Doctor?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2159100;
    LOL, this guy already sounds like a tool.

Maybe I won't even watch next season.
    I am not sure how much I will get into it next time either. I think I may watch the first episode and see what kind of dud this guy is and all the dudettes begging for time in the spotlight with him. blah. yuck. I am so turned off to the coming season. I think PLO will end up being one of the better bachelors we have ever had when all is said and done.

+ Reply to Thread