+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 195 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

ehh yuck. I don't like him at all so far.. lol. Sorry., I just don't like really pretty boy types. The military offers an aray of smart, ambitious and athletic men (ahem to my husband lol) but just normal men. Attractive in a handsome way not pretty boy way. How about a regular front-line soldier lol.. oh oops not enough $$$ in the bank I guess to lure the bikini clad girls. Sorry., as a military wife - I give this guy two thumbs down. On top of that - I just sense a frat party type atmosphere. I would love a regular, charming 30yr old soldier who fights for his country and is average looking with an average salary then another pretty boy doctor. Actually, I personally saw his pics/video and I do NOT find him attractive. The ironman thing means he is going to talk and talk and talk about his physical attributes and his addiction to hitting the gym...big turnoff to me. I hope I am VERY off about this guy and he is a gem..but so far PLO is looking better by the minute. I LOVE that PLO is not all that attractive (imo) but he is sincere and real. I can do without pretty boy doctors and bikini clad 20yr olds. BRING on the older men and women!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eyegirl;2157774;
    I'm a very good friend of "Dr. Biceps" since college. And he is every bit as amazing and wonderful as he looks in his picture and Ironman video. He's truly a gentleman and knows how to treat women, so I can't think of anyone better to be the next 'Bachelor', I know I'll be watching.
    I know him too and met his girlfriend a few weeks ago in Hawaii. One of his best friends was very surprised that he was going to be on The Bachelor.

As for his type? His current gf is a model, as was one of his other very serious gfs.

[QUOTE=gustosa;2158683;]I know him too and met his girlfriend a few weeks ago in Hawaii. One of his best friends was very surprised that he was going to be on The Bachelor.

As for his type? His current gf is a model, as was one of his other very serious gfs.[/QUOTE]

Ahh That just confirmed my initial thoughts lol.. oh well.. so much for that

and umm he HAS a current G/F?? That does not make much sense.. is he dumping her to be on the show? Oh well a model is a dime a dozen..which will be great for him since he is sure to find one/actress on the show!
    Last edited by armywife; 11-28-2006 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2158689;
    Ahh That just confirmed my initial thoughts lol.. oh well.. so much for that
    It has to be some sort of record, right? We're only on page 12 of the initial thread and already someone posts that he has a girlfriend? Well, since they haven't started taping yet, maybe we can all assume it isn't 'true love' and he'll dump this girlfriend before he gets officially snapped up into the clutches of the ABC production machine.
    Last edited by Secret; 11-28-2006 at 01:51 AM. Reason: make that page 13!

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2158695;
    It has to be some sort of record, right? We're only on page 12 of the initial thread and already someone posts that he has a girlfriend? Well, since they haven't started taping yet, maybe we can all assume it isn't 'true love' and he'll dump this girlfriend before he gets officially snapped up into the clutches of the ABC production machine.
    oy Secret.. what are we to think? Here we go again lol.

Should be an interesting series. I didn't find him that physically attractive either. (above the neck that is) Who can argue with an ironman bod.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2158833;
    Should be an interesting series. I didn't find him that physically attractive either. (above the neck that is) Who can argue with an ironman bod.
    No chemistry. Everyone I know had the same comment. I'm sure he's a nice guy and will be fun to watch though.

Quote Originally Posted by gustosa;2158683;
    I know him too and met his girlfriend a few weeks ago in Hawaii. One of his best friends was very surprised that he was going to be on The Bachelor.

As for his type? His current gf is a model, as was one of his other very serious gfs.
    Well he's going to love being on this show! Fleiss loves the models and they have the sort of job that lets them do this show. A match made in heaven.

FORT Newbie

I went to undergrad with the new bachelor!

I don't even know where to begin...lets just start by saying that about 1.5 years ago he was sending out "personal" emails to girls on friendster saying how interesting and beautiful they were and how he would love to meet you and take you on a date and "didn't I(he) remember you from school?" (emails included details of his travels and training as well as family pics of him with his neices and nephews)...which did in fact come off as personal until five of us at a party realized he was sending the same thing to all of us!!
    He is a totally bizarre character with absolutely zero skills with women. I feel so bad for the poor bachelorettes!

Quote Originally Posted by ReeganA;2158958;
    I don't even know where to begin...lets just start by saying that about 1.5 years ago he was sending out "personal" emails to girls on friendster saying how interesting and beautiful they were and how he would love to meet you and take you on a date and "didn't I(he) remember you from school?" (emails included details of his travels and training as well as family pics of him with his neices and nephews)...which did in fact come off as personal until five of us at a party realized he was sending the same thing to all of us!!
    He is a totally bizarre character with absolutely zero skills with women. I feel so bad for the poor bachelorettes!
    Oh oh, this is not sounding good. At least the last Bachelor was there for the right reason ( Lorenzo).

Quote Originally Posted by gustosa;2158683;

So this will be one Bachelor that will be requesting the models and actresses.

Welcome to the Fort ReeganA and gustosa! Please stay with us during this show to keep us updated.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 11-28-2006 at 09:21 AM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread