+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 195 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

I just looked at the pics of the rumored new Bachelor. He looks like John Paul Gosslear (Sipowitz partner from NYPD Blue). He is very good looking. He reminds me a little of Travis but with a prettier face. His head looks squared off because of the haircut he has. And, if he lives here in Hawaii, he probably prefers the laid back lifestyle. Kaneohe is on the Windward side of the island of Oahu, across the Pali from Honolulu, and is more of a suburb with a quieter way of life. I am looking forward to his sojourn as the next Bachelor. If Lorenzo doesn't find Ms. Right, maybe Andy will. We can but hope!

FORT Newbie
    oes this work?

FORT Newbie

I know him!

I grew up near Andy in PA!! Super cute and great athlete!

FORT Newbie
    Andy Baldwin will be the best Bachelor yet. He is in better shape than any man I have ever met. He is sexy, sweet, and intelligent. You won't find this man watching tv. You are more likely to find him training for his next triathalon or on a mission in some third world country. He is also very romantic. I just hope that there will be a few women on the show that will be worthy of such a great guy.

FORT Newbie

he's the best!

i am andy's sister's (susanna, not susannah) best friend's roommate's sister from her freshman year in college.
    i actually met andy once this past year, and let me tell you, he is a babe. and trust me when i say he is NOT gay. that is for sure...
    these ladies better be worthy of him.

he sure does have personality and hopefully they won't screw it up in the editing.

Wow, Andy has a wonderful group coming here to cheer for him!

Welcome to the Fort rocknroll11, Tinypatch and NYCGirl! I hope that all three of you stick around to post with us!

Do you know what type of lady he is interested in? Any hints would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by BlondieGal; 11-28-2006 at 12:15 AM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie

The Next Bachelor Andy Baldwin

Andy Baldwin will be the best bachelor yet. He is in better shape than any man I have ever met. He is intelligent, sexy and sweet. You will not meet anyone more positive than Andy with a "can do" attitude about everything. If Andy is not training for his next triathalon he is probably on a mission in a third world country. He is also romantic. Yes ladies he is as close to perfect as you can get. Judging from the past ladies picked for most shows I am sure there won't be a woman on the show worthy enough.
    Last edited by Tinypatch; 11-28-2006 at 12:32 AM. Reason: wrong topic

He seems really really sweet, but, physically, I just don't find him appealing.

When will we ever get that proverbial "tall dark handsome" bachelor.....

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinypatch;2158573;
    Andy Baldwin will be the best bachelor yet. He is in better shape than any man I have ever met. He is intelligent, sexy and sweet. You will not meet anyone more positive than Andy with a "can do" attitude about everything. If Andy is not training for his next triathalon he is probably on a mission in a third world country. He is also romantic. Yes ladies he is as close to perfect as you can get. Judging from the past ladies picked for most shows I am sure there won't be a woman on the show worthy enough.
    He seems so busy and focused on his own pursuits. Will he really have the time to devote to a relationship after the show is over?

FORT Newbie
    athletic, smart, ambitious.

+ Reply to Thread