+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 195 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Question: What is the most widely viewed and most posted upon board about the Bachelor Rome? It sure isn't the ABC board.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2156953;
    Question: What is the most widely viewed and most posted upon board about the Bachelor Rome? It sure isn't the ABC board.
    I would have to say the most posted board about the Bachelor Rome would be the FORT.. lot at the # of threads and posts compared to other boards. Now as for most viewed, that might be a toss up between this one, and Dreamer's board (not sure we should like the name ) and ABC's... since they don't have to be a member to view. ... Why do you ask?
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Newbie

This guy has a good heart

Found this great article written by Dr. Baldwin about his humanitarian mission to Laos on ironmitch.blogspot.com search for baldwin. Very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2146430;
    Dr. Andrew Baldwin, 29
    Lieutenant US Navy
    Trained as a General Surgeon and in Naval Deep Sea Diver Training
    Diving Medical Officer for Mobile Diving and Salvage Unit ONE, Pearl Harbor Hawaii.
    Father is Roy Baldwin PA State Rep, mother Cynthia, thay live in Lancaster PA.
    Brother Matt lives in Washington DC, works in the hotel business.
    Sister Sussanah is a sophomore at Cornell University.

"Andy" lives in Kanoehe HI.

He competed in the Ironman Triathalon World Championship 2006 in Hawaii. He finished in 9:45 (a great time). There's a home video online, (search for it).

He went to Duke for Pre-Med, Medical School in San Fransisco, Residency in San Diego (completed at age 26). He was a high school All-American in swimming.

He had his own website until earlier today or yesterday. His MySpace just went private. (Both good signs!)

This guy actually has a personality! He just went to Laos as Medical Officer for a POW/MIA search team, while there he treated 611 Loatians.

I've been looking for an hour and found loads on this guy! I think this is going to be a great show!

The last one shows L.A. Sheriff Lee Baca, Olympian Carl Lewis, Mitch Thrower, and Dr. Andy Baldwin.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2157351;
    I would have to say the most posted board about the Bachelor Rome would be the FORT.. lot at the # of threads and posts compared to other boards. Now as for most viewed, that might be a toss up between this one, and Dreamer's board (not sure we should like the name ) and ABC's... since they don't have to be a member to view. ... Why do you ask?

That would be my thought. This would be the logical place where Fleiss would go as a source concerning what the public is thinking. Hmm, maybe we DO have some influence on what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2157351;
    Plus our in-the-know people really are in-the-know!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;2156092;
    Would they announce this before filming? Hawaii got all caught up in their American Idol contestant - they won't leave this alone either. That would force Fleiss to maybe alter his formula - don't you think?
    Interesting that the new bachelor may be living in Hawaii and it will be filmed here. We are an isolated little island chain in the middle of the Pacific and consider the residents (and former residents) as part of one big Ohana (family). So, when one of us gets national attention, everybody here just goes crazy. We've seen this with our sports heroes, actors, singers, etc. Everyone feels a personal pride that someone from Hawaii has done well. Poor guy will probably get more attention than he even realizes when it gets out he's the new Bachelor.

FORT Newbie

Dr. Biceps

I'm a very good friend of "Dr. Biceps" since college. And he is every bit as amazing and wonderful as he looks in his picture and Ironman video. He's truly a gentleman and knows how to treat women, so I can't think of anyone better to be the next 'Bachelor', I know I'll be watching.

Quote Originally Posted by eyegirl;2157774;
    I'm a very good friend of "Dr. Biceps" since college. And he is every bit as amazing and wonderful as he looks in his picture and Ironman video. He's truly a gentleman and knows how to treat women, so I can't think of anyone better to be the next 'Bachelor', I know I'll be watching.
    Sounds great! I hope they pick a wonderful bunch of girls for him to meet and it works out!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

A very good friend? Great timing! And welcome to the FORT eyegirl!

So give us some details. What is his type? What's his personality like? Is he as outgoing as he seems?
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by eyegirl;2157774;
    Welcome to the Fort eyegirl! He truly sounds like an outstanding gentleman! I hope that you will be posting with us during the show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread