+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 195 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1945

Thread: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

Re: Dr. Andy Baldwin - Bachelor 10

sad to hear about the engagement, but glad they're still a couple. andy's my space page is no longer private and there's a picture of the "new" ring on page 3.
    Last edited by toni; 08-15-2007 at 11:17 PM.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Hi. I've been reading threads all day as most of you have and thought I would jump in and add my two cents worth. I'm new at this so please bare with me.
    I was not surprised to hear of the break-up and yes, I agree Tessa's family may have something to do with her decision. If this was your daughter would you not want her to step back, take a deep breath and think things through very carefully? I know I would.

Tessa has made several trips to HI, each time, there seemed to be something Andy was involved in which they were to particapate in. Where was the alone time, to simply enjoy their time together and get to know each other better. I can only imagine how exhausted she is.

It is my opinion, it's up to Andy at this point - it's his time to decide what is most important to him - and make some important changes in his current lifestyle. If he wants this relationship to continue to move forward.

I hope with all my heart they can make it as they are both very special people and together they can accomplish a lot but they have to reach that point first and decide together what they as a team want to accomplish.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 08-16-2007 at 11:05 AM.

I've been trying to view the pictures on Andy's My Space and have not been able to get passed his home page. Could someone instruct me please. I am not savy at this. THanks in advance!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2528873;
    Hi. I've been reading threads all day as most of you have and thought I would jump in and add my two cents worth. I'm new at this so please bare with me.
    I was not surprised to hear of the break-up and yes, I agree Tessa's family may have something to do with her decision. If this was your daughter would you not want her to step back, take a deep breath and think things through very carefully? I know I would.

Tessa has made several trips to HI, each time, there seemed to be something Andy was involved in which they were to particapate in. Where was the alone time, to simply enjoy their time together and get to know each other better. I can only imagine how exhausted she is.

It is my opinion, it's up to Andy at this point - it's his time to decide what is most important to him - and make some important changes in his current lifestyle. If he wants this relationship to continue to move forward.

I hope with all my heart they can make it as they are both very special people and together they can accomplish a lot but they have to reach that point first and decide together what they as a team want to accomplish.

I was thinking the same thing about Andy's lifestyle. I can understand why he might keep it until Tessa moved in, but I am not sure if he had intended to change anything. He never seems to stop. He is always in some fundraiser, or marathon, or benefit. I imagine Tessa was exhausted! And how do you tell a person to stop doing so many good deeds. That would be a tough one. But at this point I think he had better take note that if he really wants a home and family, whether it be with Tessa or someone else, that he has to do some serious adjustments to his time allotment. It is hard enough to have the Navy keep you on call, but with all his other commitments, just where did he figure in Tessa..................or the puppy!

Andy's mom gives an update on the couple here. Lancaster Online.com: Live from the Newsroom : 'Bachelor' Andy Baldwin's engagement is off
    I wish them well and hope they figure things out.
    Mrs. Baldwin said her son and Horst were concerned about Horst making the move because Baldwin is scheduled to be deployed on five long-range missions over the next year.
    I honestly dont know how military families do it. I just cannot imagine overcoming the separations, particularly for families with kids. Hats off to all of you who are strong enough to make the sacrifice.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 08-16-2007 at 12:20 AM.

I just read this on Andy's myspace page

30 y/o Navy diver, doctor, triathlete based in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. I love Tessa so much and cherish the time we spend together. She is a dream come true. But it is definitely so long fantasy, hello reality. Sometimes people forget that we too are human beings, with emotions, stressors, fears and real life ups and downs. I have been doing my job as undersea medical officer, providing coverage on submarines, and diving operations, racing triathlons for the Navy, helping with recruiting, and trying to make a difference in the Hawaii community. My passion is health and fitness and working with children. Life works in mysterious ways, you never know what is going to come your way, anything is possible, so smile, help others in need, and live life to the fullest because you never know which day will be your last.
    this sounds like a man with a broken heart to me!

and he posted this message to one of his friends on the 14th:
    Dude,
    It's a sad day out here in Hawaii.
    Reality check man.
    Baldwin
    It is also interesting that Bevin posted on her myspace about the time that the news broke that she is in love and in a new relationship with a wonderful man - maybe total coincidence but with all the games that have gone on with this cast of the bachelor - I would not be surprised if she posted it to kind of say - ha - I have a new man and you are alone - you know when your ex is miserable - make sure he knows you are totally happy

FORT Newbie

The article from Andy's mom is very encouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2529023;
    I just read this on Andy's myspace page

this sounds like a man with a broken heart to me!

and he posted this message to one of his friends on the 14th:

It is also interesting that Bevin posted on her myspace about the time that the news broke that she is in love and in a new relationship with a wonderful man - maybe total coincidence but with all the games that have gone on with this cast of the bachelor - I would not be surprised if she posted it to kind of say - ha - I have a new man and you are alone - you know when your ex is miserable - make sure he knows you are totally happy
    Sad news for Andy and Tessa, maybe they will work out their issues given more privacy.
    Great news for Bevin, she has moved on and found a love interest.
    Maybe all the participants of Bachelor 10 can have some type of normal life now.

I would not be surprised if she posted it to kind of say - ha - I have a new man and you are alone - you know when your ex is miserable - make sure he knows you are totally happy
    Except Bevin posted two weeks ago that she was in a new relationship. I doubt she cares what Andy is doing with his life.
    And there is nothing to say Andy and Tessa are miserable or alone - they just have a change of plans. Or more correctly, they (Andy) are publicising what their relationship has been all along - dating.
    It is the "fans" who have created the fairy tales and conflicts for all involved. They have to live the real life. We don't know what that is and it really is none of our business. The show is over and so is their obligation.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2529161;
    It is the "fans" who have created the fairy tales and conflicts for all involved. They have to live the real life. We don't know what that is and it really is none of our business. The show is over and so is their obligation.

Very well said Jelle!

+ Reply to Thread